TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread- June 11, 2007

I expect to be pissed when this night is over about how much they made Smackdown suck.

I hear that by the end of the night, the ECW show will look a lot different, in a good way.

I've been saying that for awhile. Every one is convinced it'll be left for dead.

Im surprised they aren't hyping Cena driving a car around Charlotte Motorspeedway tomorrow night on ABC..oh wait..its on ABC..haha.

They gave it quite the promotional push at the PPV. Oh, don't call it Charlotte Motorspeedway. Follow the corporate route for once. Mr. WW E F

Guest Kliqster

"WWE.com preview of Raw does little to entice viewers" - PWTorch.

This being the WWE.com preview that mentions all the legends/guests that are set to appear tonight.

Guest Moses The Monkey

Anyone else having problems with USA right now? The sound keeps skipping and the pixels keep scrambling up off and on here. It isn't like that for the other channels. Anyone else?

First RAW I've seen in months, and this is what I get. Damn.

"WWE.com preview of Raw does little to entice viewers" - PWTorch.

This being the WWE.com preview that mentions all the legends/guests that are set to appear tonight.

It's from the Torch, this being Keller the guy who thinks the way to push wrestling is to make it 99% like MMA where it's almost real to the extent they have judges.....

That's all that needs to be said.

Edge should intentionally lose this match.

Why would he want a potential new challenger on his brand, being the sneaky asshole he is?

Yhat's great in theory but I'm sure ole H wants to see him do another job so don't expect to see logic expect him to eat a job with H being back there and this being Raw.

Edge should intentionally lose this match.

Why would he want a potential new challenger on his brand, being the sneaky asshole he is?

Kay-fabe, he hates Cena and never got that one on one match with him over the past few months and if they draft a big star, he can be the opportunity seeking bastard and beat that guy and elevate his legacy further. Besides, if he beats Cena here, it's quite the bragging rights.

Wow, that was quite the bullshit finish.

I'm just happy Edge didn't eat a clean job, so it's ok with me.