Main Event Title for Title: Quinton Jackson vs Dan Henderson

Mirko Cro-Cop vs Chieck Kongo

Michael Bisping vs Matt Hammil

Houston Alexander vs Allesio Sakara

Jess Liaudin vs Anthony Johnson

Dennis Siver vs TBA

Marcus Davis vs Paul Taylor

Gleison Tibeau vs Terry Etim

Card looks pretty weak aside from the main event, it looks like they're pandering too much to the Europe crowd. Throw in a contender's bout, say, Fitch vs. Karo, and I won't complain.

I think Kongo/Cro Cop is going to be a very interesting fight.

Maybe, but a great main event and an interesting fight doesn't make a good card. That's why it needs something else. TUF 3 Grudge match is also something I'm not that interested in, considering that Hamill hasn't progressed nearly as well as guys like Evans and Koscheck have. I was happy they put that fight off because I wanted Hamill to develop into something before he faced Bisping like the other "Wrestling Stud" TUF alumni.

Hey Nate, start a new thread, k?

Or just copy and paste shit without adding anything relevant. Or that.

maybe a Mod could change the title and remove the question mark, i'll edit matches in and what not when they are announced

We should adopt a "Two PPV's at a time" rule in terms of thread-starting. Otherwise I'd be starting a thread about Evan Tanner vs Mike Swick and Wanderlei Silva vs Chuck Liddell @ UFC 76.

Given that Bisping got taken down at will by Ravishing Red and almost subbed by Red and a close-to-death Elvis Sinosic it's not within the realm of possibility that Shamrock humps his way to a boring decison.

I kid, guys. You know I kid. Bisping by death, whenever he choses.

We should adopt a "Two PPV's at a time" rule in terms of thread-starting. Otherwise I'd be starting a thread about Evan Tanner vs Mike Swick and Wanderlei Silva vs Chuck Liddell @ UFC 76.

While we're at it, maybe we should instead call up Dana and tell him to knock it off with the 4 cards in 30 days shit. I know he wants to outdo Vince, but this has gotten to redonkulous territory...

In all seriousness, 2 PPVs at a time is a good idea. Maybe we should sticky a rumours and a fantasy booking thread for other stuff? Or is that already the purpose of the "comments that don't warrant a thread" thread? Hey, I'm in my 30s, I'm gonna be a dad in October - my mind gets confused easily, y'know?

Shamrock's agent has confirmed to various sites that he's currently in negotiations with UFC. Is Dana under the impression that UK fans are 5 years behind the rest of the world and that the name Ken Shamrock will actually mean something there?

Shamrock GnP's en route to a UD, ala Couture/Sylvia. You heard it here first.

Evan Tanner vs Mike Swick

Whoa, what? I would love to see Tanner back, but I think this fight would be bullshit because Swick isn't going back to 185. If this happens, someone's getting murdered, either Tanner looking for the clinch and walking into Swick's high-speed strikes or Swick after getting taken and getting destroyed with Tanner's GnP, like Loiseau would have done had his mind been in the right place.

The Swick cut to 170 has never been confirmed by Swick or anybody inside AKA so I'll believe it when I hear it. Tanner is more or less a go for a UFC show in the fall. No real reason to think the two of them would fight but I think UFC would bring Tanner back against a higher-end opponent in the MW division. MacDonald, McFedries, Kampmann and Grove are all possibilities as well.

30? Jesus, what was the ice age like, old man?

Damn cold. Just don't ask me what it was like when the Leafs last won the Cup. I'm not THAT old...

If it is Bisping vs. Shamrock, I gotta go with Shamrock via DQ due to an illegal knee. I know Michael has only thrown one illegal knee in the UFC (I think, could have been more) against Haynes in the TUF finale, but it seems like a fair amount of his knees are nearly borderline. And if he does hit an illegal one on Shammy, I gotta think that Ken would stay down, not so much that Mike's got super wicked awesome killer knees, but somewhere, Matlock will be on, and since all old people love Matlock, Ken is going to watch him some fucking Matlock.

This card will be called UFC 75: Champion vs Champion. A press conference today in London announced that the following fights will be taking place....

Main Event: Quinton Jackson vs Dan Henderson

Mirko Cro-Cop vs Chieck Kongo

Michael Bisping vs Matt Hammil

So, UFC ain't 'bout giving Mirko an easy comeback fight. Interesting. And 'Page/Hendo will rock all of our collective socks off.

While I am all for seeing Rampage vs Dan I hate the idea that UFC fans that don't know anything outside of the UFC don't know who this guy is. Would it be too much to get him through a couple of fights and let him get known...or do they not want another Mirko whoops

It's good to see Cro Cop come back against a decent opponent. I think his last loss really made him re-think his game plan in UFC Vs. what he was doing in Pride. A quick squash against a no one does nothing for him, and probably won't make people stop thinking that he can't cut it in UFC.

Ok, so I think the official word now is that it's a 5 round fight. Rampage's belt only. Not Hendo's.

So if Dan Henderson wins you would be champion in 3 weight classes between 170-205? OMG he is my hero! Hell lets just give him the UFC Heavyweight belt too and delcare the man, the true Undisputed Champion of the World!

So if Dan Henderson wins you would be champion in 3 weight classes between 170-205? OMG he is my hero! Hell lets just give him the UFC Heavyweight belt too and delcare the man, the true Undisputed Champion of the World!

technically he would be the undisputed Light heavyweight champ and a Middleweight champ for Pride

He's a paper champion at middleweight.

Two more fights added to the card in the welterweight division....

Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson, who's coming off a lightening-fast KO of Chad Reiner at Ultimate Fight Night 10 will take on Londoner Jess 'The Joker' Liaudin and Marcus 'Celtic Hand Grenade Warrior Guy Who's No Longer Just A Boxer' Davis will battle Paul Taylor.

He's a paper champion at middleweight.

Henderson beat Wanderlei at 200 pounds which is the Pride Middleweight class so yeah I see your point but I think Hollywood Dan can take Matt Serra at 170, Anderson Silva at 185, or even Randy Couture at a catch weight like maybe 210. I just want to see Hendo walk down the isle with his people carrying every damn belt in the grand boxing style entrance with the UFC announcer doing his speil of "He is the PRIDE Welterweight Champion....He is the Pride Middleweight Champion...weighing at 200 pounds...from..." and at the end when the fight is over the japanese woman announcer yell "And still the champion Hollywood Dan Hen-DO-Son!"