TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tekcop

The OAO TEW/EWR Thread of Fun!

as far as DLing this thing, someone help me get started because I clicked on those links and had no idea what to DL. Once I get it going, I should be able to figure the rest...sorry for being a dumbfuck...thanks for the help!

:(

I can't seem to find this anywhere...

EWR annoys me because you can't even do a roster split if you book 3 shows 2 of which don't have HBK,HH or Taker they get all pissy and their moral drops like a rock.

EWR annoys me because you can't even do a roster split if you book 3 shows 2 of which don't have HBK,HH or Taker they get all pissy and their moral drops like a rock.

That's true. The roster split idea wasn't fully fleshed out in EWR and was mostly a cosmetic feature.

as far as DLing this thing, someone help me get started because I clicked on those links and had no idea what to DL. Once I get it going, I should be able to figure the rest...sorry for being a dumbfuck...thanks for the help!

:(

I can't seem to find this anywhere...

For which? Data updates to TEW2007? I found most of them at http://www.ewinventory.com/ - I downloaded the T-Zone one, which IS huge, for my demo copy.

That's true. The roster split idea wasn't fully fleshed out in EWR and was mostly a cosmetic feature.

Either edit their attitude to 100 so that they'd be complete professionals or don't sign them. I have done 4 branded feds before without any problems with that.

Outside of the occasional quickie month-long tag or cruiser runs I never book anything but long reigns for my champions.

Looking at that link posted on the first page made me want to start an old WCW game from around '96 or so. I was going to try the '98 one but a few minutes of looking at the roster and seeing the PPV's I was coming off of via Wikipedia I figured it'd be more work than fun to get things to where I would consider decent.

I've been playing TEW '05 since it's debut.

I have a current game going, WWWF (World Wide Wrestling Federation). Flair is dead. Shane and Stephanie were bad mouthing the WWWF and their father, so they got axed.

I have Benoit/Awesome/Bigelow on the roster. I've been playing in real-time, and had the latter two before they passed, and have just decided to hold on to them.

Raw Champions:

World: Christian - He's being chased by his brother Edge, and John Cena (who's going in-between Austin/Rock/Hogan and a tweener turn).

Intercontinental: Sean Mikells - A rookie wrestler, who was feuding with Flair when he died, is being chased by Nigel McGuinness, and is seconded by Cheerleader Melissa.

Tag Team: Brock Lesnar/Tom Howard - Part of the McMahon Clan, been feuding with DX.

SmackDown Champions:

World: Batista - He's feuding with 'Taker/Abyss, he's in the middle of the two.

United States: Samoa Joe - He won the title in his debut match, is being chased by Angle and Kennedy (who he defeated for the title and gave a concussion to).

Crusierweight: Bryan Danielson - Defeated Greggory Helms, is feuding with JBL and his gang of tough guys (Matt Bloom and Bison Smith), he's associated with AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels.

Tag Team: Chris Benoit/Chris Jericho - Won a tournament to crown new champions, feuding with Regal/Finlay/Steele, Lance Storm is a third wheel.

ECW Champions:

World: CM Punk - Is the main target of Paul Heyman, he beat Big Show in a memorable bout. Is a HUGE draw.

TV: Tyson Tomko - His AJPW tours really improved his game, and he's currently Paul Heyman's current hearthrob.

Tag Team: Dudley Boys - Being chased by MNM.

Extreme: The WWWF's version of the X-Divison, champion is AJ Styles, who's being chased by T.H.U.G.S

With TEW '07, can you have an actual developmental territory, like in EWR?

Also, is there anywhere to download the FULL version of the game, or will I have to drop nearly $40 for it?

I tried the TEW demo and, LORD JESUS, that is ridiculously in-depth. Although, when you are paying for this sort of thing, you would expect that. Far, far, far too full-on for me though. I find EWR boring in about five minutes flat these days, but TEW is just too much to handle and seems far too time consuming to play effectively.

Anyone remember the days of EWD? The last version of that, before EWR 1.0 came out, was a thing a simplistic perfection.

UYI

So? Isn't the point of these games to book your favorite guys better than in real life? If HHH/HBK/Taker get all pissy, job them out to your favorites & release them when their contracts run out. Fuck 'em.

So? Isn't the point of these games to book your favorite guys better than in real life? If HHH/HBK/Taker get all pissy, job them out to your favorites & release them when their contracts run out. Fuck 'em.

There's a fine line there though. If you keep unhappy workers, they actually affect morale of the others. What I do with unhappy workers that are being unreasonable is job them out to one or two guys then demote them to hell until their morale drops past 40 and then offer a release, which they will be happy to accept without having it count against the salary (for written contracts only though, open contracts are easier to release).

To further follow up on the brand split, I've tweaked my WAR fed to have 2 branded hard split, ECW and WCW (East Coast Wrestling and West Coast Wrestling), with 5 titles each (World Heavyweight, United States, Television, Tag Team and Juniors). Two prime time shows (one per brand) and two late night shows (again, one per brand). This should adequately feature everyone.

Decided to start a TNA game. Think I'll keep to the style of the internet reports to keep the updates going.

TNA iMPACT Taping 1st Week August 2007

- Petey Williams defeated Havok.

- After the match Seratonin come down to the ring to cane Havok. Kaz ran down and grabbed the cane as Raven swung back, stopping the attack. Havok and Martyr turned and attacked Kaz, pinning him down for Raven to cane. Petey Williams ran in to stop the attack.

- Alex Shelly defated Sharkboy, Matt Sydal and Senshi. Bob Backlund tried to attack Shelly during the match

- Bob Backlund demanded that he had a chance to get hold of Shelly, Sabin and Nash.

- LAX defeated Team 3D with the use of a weapon to grab a cheap win.

- Kurt Angle defeated Rhino and Christian Cage. During the match Abyss attacked Christian Cage, taking him out of the match.

TNA iMPACT Taping 2nd Week August 2007

- Kaz and Petey Williams defeated Havok. and Martyr in 4:40 when Havok. was disqualified while fighting Petey Williams for use of a Cane.

- Christian Cage and James Mitchell are backstage, discussing how they both want to destroy Abyss for costing Cage the title last week. Mitchell says not to worry as has events in motion, starting tonight, to destroy Abyss.

- Kurt Angle appeared in the ring saying he was the reason that people watched TNA. That people watched the TV show to see Kurt Angle - not Samoa Joe, not Sting and not Rhino.

- Jerry Lynn and Senshi defeated Motor City Machine Guns in 6:40 when Senshi defeated Alex Shelley by submission with a Dragon Clutch. During the match Bob Backlund came down and distracted Chris Sabin. After the match there was a mass rumble and pull apart in the ring involving all the competitors.

- Jim Cornette appeared and started shouting to regain order. He said he's had enough of the lack of control around TNA lately, and announced that next week a little 'Hard Justice' would be coming early to some people as Shelly, Sabin and Nash would team up and face Backlund, Senshi and Lynn.

- James Mitchell appears backstage in a dark room with red lighting. He says that the end is coming soon for Abyss, as there has been a calling answered and a pray granted as the Order of the New Church has one again been born out of the ashes. He introduced its new members, although doesn't say their names. Although they looked like Nathan Jones and Eddie Venom.

- Abyss defeated Brother Runt in 1:03 by pinfall with The Black Hole Slam. During the match we also saw Nathan Jones run in and attack Abyss, and Eddie Venom do the same to Abyss.

- Order of the New Church attack Abyss in the ring, and leave him down and out. But Sting runs in to make the save before to much damage is done.

- James Mitchell appeared at the top of the heel rampway laughing, as the Order of the New Church made their way back towards him. He said that they weren't the Monster that Mitchell had been talking about. Mitchell said that his Son, his Monster, would be here soon and that Abyss better start looking over his shoulder, as his 'Mommy' Sting won't always be there to look after him.

- Kurt Angle enters the ring and says that tonight proves he is right and that he is TNA, as everyone is waiting to watch his match. He says that next week will be a Kurt Angle special on iMPACT, dedicated in honor of a true Olympic Hero.

- Christian Cage drew with Kurt Angle in 9:32 following a double count out. During the match we also saw Abyss run in and attack Cage, and Rhino do the same to K. Angle.

WWE released alot of workers, like they always do at the start of the game. They went on to offer contracts to Raven, Shelly, Simon Diamond and Rhino, as well as Ricky Banderas (there goes Mitchell's 'Monster' #1). All of which signed, so expect them to do a job at the up coming PPV - which was a week sooner then I had expectd so booking plans went to shit... but hey its TNA no one will notice.

Simon Diamond lasted 1 day in WWE before they released him. Odd, how real this game is some respects.

Chris Sabin was injured in his match against Jerry Lynn and Senshi with a burst appendix.

The market in my game is heading toward a boom I don't think that would be wise plus I just got ECW a primetime slot.

Plus you can't release Triple H, he's unsackable like the McMahons.

If anyone actually does know where you can download TEW for free without paying for it I'd be very grateful.

In fairness I think Adam Ryland deserves your monies!!!!!!! GIEF HIM YOUR MONIEZZZZZ KEK!!!111111 lolzzzorzzz Ok, maybes that last part wasn't needed.

But he's made these games for almost 10 years now, or at least it feels like that, most of them were for free and now he's managed to make some money out of them, so good for him.

Not sure I've ever seen a working free crack for TEW yet, its some stupid online license thing.

You mean eLicense.

And they're (virtually) uncrackable; the game doesn't unlock without confirmation from eLicense. eLicense doesn't have a set pool of codes to choose from like CD-keys, it generates them randomly upon purchase.

Your only hope would be to somehow grab a generated eLicense code between the time it's generated and the time it's input into the buyer's game.

On the EWR front, my PWF company (started backyard 75% PI) is up to the Cult range, and its TV show (aptly named PWF on Monday) bouncing between late evenings and graveyards on Sci-Fi (there are 2 other late evening shows on that night, so when Sci-Fi decides the ratings are good enough it automatically shifts the show into that slot. It promptly gets killed in the ratings and I have to either drop it back to graveyard or hope they don't just outright cancel it).

Shelton Benjamin (swiped from Double Double E) just won my top title after Arsenicing his salary down to a reasonable level (I was making ridiculous offers to all the "Contract about to come up" workers, and he's the only one WWE didn't resign).

As usual, my development territory has more workers than my active roster (I lose interest if I've got to keep 30, 40 workers involved, so I just constantly sign/re-sign/release/fire workers from my dev territory, unless they become super-workers), including Armando Alejandro Estrada, Elijah Burke, the Majors brothers & almost every training school graduate I've had.

Guys I didn't want to use I'd bomb them on the card and send them to development right away. That way you get to avoid paying them for their release and pissing off their friends

Guys I didn't want to use I'd bomb them on the card and send them to development right away. That way you get to avoid paying them for their release and pissing off their friends

This is why I clear the "relationship" database. Wrestling is a business, and I don't like emotions detracting from business, like a top star getting all whiny and upset because I released their jobber friend.

That happened when I bought AAA, a BUTT load of Homicide's friends came over and i released them all because I didn't want them. He got all pissy and left which pretty much meant the end for LAX. Saying that, he was being a whinny prick when I fueded them with the Headbangers.

In recent TNA news:

TNA is now the number one company in the states, trashing the competition.

Chris Jericho is once again World Champion and is looking to fued with Kurt Angle.

Too Cool are now fueding with (recently turned) Team 3D for the TNA Tag team titles.

Matt Bentley suffered a very bad injury after a tag team ladder match with Headbangers after taking a sick bump. He will be out for 16 months. From the ashes of Serotonin, Kazarian has become the new TNA X division champion, pinning The Amazing Red with a little help from Raven.

Evil Preacher Christopher Daniels is back on the TNA roster and is looking to end the run of Scott "Val Venis" Borders. He made his mark when he jumped the guard rail at a recent show and stole the TNA TV title from Borders.

Abyss is unhappy and wants to leave. (hes a 0% morale).

The Sandman will be joining TNA in 2 months time once his contract has run up at WWE. Although TNA had contact with many of the stars whos contract was running up including Rob Van Dam, Edge, Finnaly and The Undertaker.

Haha yeah, that was one of the first things I did - disband Seratonin. Not that I had a choice really, since WWE stole Raven from me :( However, good will come from it in the rebirth of the X-Division - Kazarian, Bentley and maybes Johnny Devine (probably going to do a 'I'm sick of this business' gimmick for him after all the crap gimmicks he's had - irony?)

I've got Jericho on my shortlist so I know straight away when he's back.

In my great wisdom I forgot to renew my TV deals - all except Bravo2... TNA TAKES OVER THE UK! Maybes.

9,470 at American Airlines Arena

TNA Hard Justice PPV

-Pre Show-

- Robert Roode defeated Ted Dibiase Jr. in 7:49 by pinfall with a Northern Lariat.

- Chris Harris defeated Teddy Hart in 7:52 by pinfall with a Catatonic.

-Main Event-

- Mike Tenay and Don West welcome everyone to the PPV, they announce that tonights Main Event has been changed to a Cage Match due to constant outside interferance during the matches.

- Jay Lethal defeated Sonjay Dutt and Shark Boy in 10:06 when Jay Lethal defeated Sonjay Dutt by pinfall with a Lethal Injection.

- Tenay and West Hype the upcoming match between Kaz and Williams against Raven and Havok and Martyr from the comfort of their announcers table.

- Kaz and Petey Williams defeated Raven, Havok. and Martyr in 9:31 when Kaz defeated Raven by pinfall with a Wave Of The Future. Raven looked really good in the ring, which is probably why he's heading out to WWE where he'll not be used.

- Scott Steiner makes his way down to the ring with his Brother Rick, he says that he's back and wants a fight. Voodoo Kin Mafia come down to the ring 'shooting' on the Steiners as they come down.

- Voodoo Kin Mafia defeated Steiner Brothers in 14:53 when Kip James defeated Rick Steiner by pinfall with a Jumping Leg Drop.

- The camera cuts backstage where Homicide and Hernandez are standing with an L.A.X backdrop, with them is Moody Mike. They say that they're going to win the Tag Team titles in honor to their Mentor, Konnan that has been forced to leave TNA due to the injuries caused to him by Team 3D. They say that Team 3D are a stain and should be removed from TNA, saying that Team 3D is everything that is wrong with TNA and how they hold back the Latino Talent with washed up stars of yesterday.

- West and Tenay Hype the upcoming match between Nash and Shelley and Backlund and Lynn from the comfort of their announcers table.

- Alex Shelley and Kevin Nash defeated Jerry Lynn and Bob Backlund in 10:25 when Kevin Nash defeated Bob Backlund by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.

- Samoa Joe defeated AJ Styles in 19:58 by submission. Samoa Joe makes defence number 1 of his TNA X Division title. This 'throw away match' was possibly the match of the night.

- Joe stays in the ring after his win, saying that Angle is next, he says that he's going to choke Angle out until the whites of his eyes are bloodshot. Then we'll see who the people come to see. Crowd chants 'Joe's gonna kill you'

- LAX attack Brother Devon and Brother Ray backstage, and leave them down and out.

- Abyss and Sting defeated Order of the New Church in 14:44 when Abyss defeated Eddie Venom by pinfall with a handful of tights. During the match we also had Apocolypse run in and attack Abyss.

- Team 3D come to the ring and challenge LAX to a match saying that LAX don't have to resort to backstage attacks if they want a match, they simply have to come to the ring and ask. Mike Tenay and Don West announce that it looks like we've got an 'impromptu' match, for those at home who are too slow to catch on.

- Team 3D defeated LAX in 19:54 when Brother Ray defeated Homicide by pinfall with a 3D. Team 3D make defence number 1 of their TNA World Tag Team titles.

- A hype video for the Main Event plays, recapping the last few weeks events.

- Kurt Angle defeated Rhino and Christian Cage in 25:21 when Kurt Angle defeated Rhino by pinfall with an Olympic Slam. Kurt Angle makes defence number 2 of his TNA World Heavyweight title.

Thing is I was gutted Bentley got injured as I'd been pushing Serotonin to the moon with Raven as their manager rather than a wrestler.

I was hoping to stretch out the disbanding of Seratonin a bit longer then 3 weeks, but WWE acted too quickly. Bentley and Kazarian will add alot back to the X-Division though. However NJPW want Low-Ki to tour with them, so I might lose him. And Christian Cage's contract is up soon and I'm not sure we're big enough for him to sign a new one with us.

My most fucked up title reign/stable was probably Matt Hardy, back when he was Version 1. I made him a monster heel champion on SD. He had a complete stable of MFers, with Shannon Moore, Sean O'Haire, and.....someone else. It might have been Luther Reins. Meanwhile, Kurt Angle was the #1 face chasing after him for the title. Matt Hardy had the title from Summerslam to Wrestlemania, where Angle finally won it.