TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tekcop

The OAO TEW/EWR Thread of Fun!

I think he means what type of matches as in, are you having them in just regular matches or are you having them take part in "high risk" matches? IE: Tables.. hardcore... HIAC...

Edit---Okay, got everything copied over to a new game folder like the directions said, and it said the data was corrupt. Help?

Did you try converting the data again? If that doesn't work, then it looks like the problem is with the original data.

Try to get the best medical personnel as possible. It should help with injury problems.

Oh right I see what you mean now. Well Bentley got injured from a tag team ladder match against Headbangers. But everyone else just injures themselves. Raven got out for 5 months with an arm injury and he's a fucking manager!

Bentley is the only wrestler thats been injured from a high risk match. Touch wood.

As for high risk matches, I usually end off a fued with a gimmick match, usually ladder matches for faster people, falls count anywhere type of matches for brawlers and the same sort of thing for main eventers. Otherwise I just use normal matches.

Pretty much. But I'm still number one promotion in the US and I've just stolen Ken Kennedy from WWE. Go me.

Actaully, some of you may be able to help me out on this. Both Cena and Batista's contracts are up, so I decided to steal them from the E, only when I offer them a contract they say "I don't think this represents a good carear move". What doens't? More money in a bigger company? Idiots.

What game are you running again? EWR? I think its possible that its a relationship thing/loyalty to McMahon/WWE

That might be it too be fair. I'll just wait untill the company goes under.

Or your fed just sucks and they know it? I mean they won't want to see Scotty 2 Hotty and Brian Lawler pushed

Hey fuck you, I made them into stars! :P

Well I can only assume I'm number one overall as I'm only playing EWR in all of it's simpleness.

Fucking New Jack had to go and quit the promotion the day after winning the main belt. He was going to lose it the next show and the feud was just about ready to be blown off.

Same thing happend to me with Chris Harris, I was building him up into the main event, so instead he jumped to WSX.

I've been playing EWR off and on for as long as I can remember.

I recently, snuck and downloaded it on my office computer and have

been playing it religiously while it's slow.

I try different scenarios everytime to keep my interest up, and right

now I've created a fed (which Court H. Bauer became Owner of) IPWA,

International Pro Wrestling Alliance, in which I focus entirely on the wrestling

aspect of things. I just randomly put together matches and whatever clicks,

I run with. And my roster is fucking boss (thanks in part to TNA going bankrupt):

I've got Bryan Danielson as World Champion, feuding with Samoa Joe, Nigel

McGuinness, and Homicide.

The Briscoe Brothers are feuding with Red/Low-Ki, AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels,

The Motor City Machine Guns, and Kings Of Wrestling.

And I have an HBO late evening timeslot with Kevin Nash on commentary.

The results of my last TV show:

Christy Hemme debuted, and seduced Jimmy Jacobs, whose been

looking for a girl. Seems she showed up at the perfect time. Hm...

This motivated Jacobs to challenge anybody from the back to a match,

which Christopher Daniels accepted. Jacobs got the win after interference

from the Motor City Machine Guns. Jacobs celebrated, as Hemme looked

on pleased.

Nigel McGuinness was backstage talking about his dream of winning his

first World Title and bringing it home to London. He claims Bryan Danielson

doesn't carry the title with dignity.

The Briscoe Brothers came out for a tag title defense against the surprising

team of Low-Ki and debuting The Amazing Red. Was a **** 1/2 classic according to

The Dames (heh). The Briscoes retain and afterwords the two teams shook hands,

signifying respect and a definite future rematch.

We immediately cut to the backstage area where their is a pull apart brawl

going on between AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels and The Motor City

Machine Guns. Agents break it up.

Our Main Event of the evening is Takeshi MORISHIMA returning from an

extensive tour with NOAH to take on the arrogant and unpredicatable Austin

Aries. Aries has been furious at the fact that NOAH (or any other international

group) didn't pick him up for a tour. He claims to be the best North American

wrestler in the world, and was going to prove it by going through international

stars ONLY. Thats right, last week Aries made an open challenge to any int'l star,

which was answered by KENTA, who subsequently fell victim to the 450 splash.

However, Aries was not able to secure a victory over the powerful MORISHIMA,

as he fell victim to the AMAZE IMPACT. Afterwords, out of frustration, Aries

attacked Japanese referee Jun Ono.

The show ends, with a preview of our big show BEST OF THE BEST which will

feature BRYAN DANIELSON defending his WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE and

UNDEFATED STREAK against SAMOA JOE and NIGEL MCGUINNESS in a Three

Way Dance.

I'll keep you guys posted, I'm leaving work right now.

Damnit. I'm playing as TNA in EWR. I had just made Abyss into Kurt Angle's personal bodyguard, in a story that was gonna end with Angle winning the TNA title, Abyss turning on him, and becoming the champ himself.

Then Abyss had to fuck it up by admitting to a cocaine addiction. Damnit Abyss! This is TNA! We don't test here! Just keep you damn mouth shut.

Jackass. Now I'm scrambling to figure out what to do after sending him to rehab.

I really wish there was a way to change the game date. I hate spending time on a past year scenario only to realize I forgot to adjust the clock.

Low Ki is one more screw up away from being fired. He's been late three times, with the most recent incident getting him suspended for one month. I've got a replacement lined up for his spot, so hopefully that will work out and when Ki comes back he can stay in lower half of the card until I feel able to bring him back up or until his contract runs out.

haha I had Low-Ki kick the crap out of Kevin Nash and end the 'comedy' X-Division. However, after a B rated iMPACT I've only managed C-/D+ ratings, it's shocking - I'm booking worse then Russo apparently. Benjamin Shelton and Christian Cage are, however, getting really good ratings in their matches, think its time to push them to the title and drop Angle/Joe.

Its December 08 in my game.

I finally got the chance to bring Chris Jericho in to start a program with Claudio Castagnoli.

Jericho debuted interrupting a six man with Jigsaw, Ebessan, Mike Quackenbush, Claudio,

The Human Tornado and Delirious.

"If I wanted to work for a circus, I would've stayed in Connecticut."

Actually, it's a company I created GWP (Global Wrestling Promotions), because

I was frankly tired of playing ROH, TNA, WWE, CHIKARA the whole time. So,

I created GWP and ended up buying out CHIKARA. Claudio Castagnoli is the

most over guy right now, and has the World Championship, dethroning KENTA

at our big A NIGHT TO REMEMBER show.

Delirious won the tag team titles from Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin with his partner

Hallowicked, but Hallowicked got injured for 9 months, so taking his place as Delirious

new partner... Takeshi Morishima. And they constantly fight, because they cant

understand each other (see, thats funny). They're defending against KENTA & Naomichi Marafuji at

the next show.

*Edited for emphasis on good comedy

Wrestling didn't start 2007 well in my game, with Scott Steiner, Antonio Pena, Reno Riggins and Pat Anderson all dying of drugs overdoses on the first day of the year. One person dying is nothing strange, but four on the same day, and all of drugs?

Wrestling didn't start 2007 well in my game, with Scott Steiner, Antonio Pena, Reno Riggins and Pat Anderson all dying of drugs overdoses on the first day of the year. One person dying is nothing strange, but four on the same day, and all of drugs?

Is that the T-Zone data? I know that in the new T-Zone data RVD dies from a Drugs Overdose pretty quickly and so does Kurt Angle.

Is that the T-Zone data? I know that in the new T-Zone data RVD dies from a Drugs Overdose pretty quickly and so does Kurt Angle.

I converted and edited the final Ravex(?) data for the last TEW game. Steiner and Pena did not surprise me, but the other two did. RVD is alive and well, as is Kurt. RVD is on a per-appearance deal with WWE and is soon going on tour with All Japan. Van Dam is 12-12-2 in WWE. Kurt left WWE a few months into the game and signed with New Japan to tour with them. Kurt was 2-9 in WWE and is currently 11-19-1 in New Japan.

Ah RaveX how I miss thee, apparently, though it may not be true, they stopped making updates as people flamed them for adding a made up promotion with them (the creators) and their friends. Like I said, this came from T-Zone Elites who just shit on all other updates that aren't T-Zone. Which is a shame, cos I enjoyed RaveX.

I know in TEW07 even if guys aren't flagged with having a drugs problem they can develop over time if their fatigue gets low, of if they've been unemployed for a long time.

Just bought TEW 07 on Monday and it is very in-depth, I'm still getting used to all the features.

I downloaded a 1993 scenario and am running the USWA. I was going to use Rocky Miavia (Flex Kavana) as a rising star in the promotion and build him up in a rookie type storyline with Austin Idol but no sooner than a week into the scenaio WCW came in and signed him away. Then WCW screwed me over again by coming and giving a contract to the Unabomber (Glen Jacobs) so there goes another one of my upper level talents. WCW also made offers to Koko B. Ware and Jeff Jarrett and I'm hoping they'll stay put for now.

I also curse ECW because they are using Terry Funk as well and he got injured defending the TV belt against Tommy Dreamer at a TV taping so I had to scrap the storyline idea I had for him to fight Jerry Lawler for the Unified title. I put Billy Jack Haynes in the face role instead but now my storyline idea can't advance because Lawler refuses to job to Haynes at all and I can't force him to because he has "creative control" in his contract. Wake up Jerry! You have to lose once in a while to MAKE MONEY!!!

Other than that, nothing too crazy has happened yet as I've only played three and a half weeks of the scenario so far. My other feuds are Luna Vachon-Miss Texas (women's title), Jeff Jarrett-Koko B. Ware (Heavyweight title), PG-13 vs. The Moondogs (Tag titles), and Brian Christopher-Paul Diamond.