TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Britney Spears' SISTER is pregnant

Ripper that's totally exaggerated. Condoms fail now and again, but they do usually work. Millions of babies a year? I think not.

And the pill is even more so. It's, I believe, 98% effective. Shit happens, yeah, but this is simple math. That's not good fortune, it's just logic.

3 out of every 100 people using condoms perfectly will get pregnant.

Add in user mistakes, and condoms run at around 80 percent. So 20percent of condom users are getting pregnant every year. So MILLIONS is an exaggeration. Million might not be to far away.

But once again, its not like I am saying that is the case here for lil spears. But to try and be judgemental because you use condoms is kinda bullshit.

They're covering this on CNN right now if anyone's interested (mainly just to see the general reaction).

Ripper that's totally exaggerated. Condoms fail now and again, but they do usually work. Millions of babies a year? I think not.

And the pill is even more so. It's, I believe, 98% effective. Shit happens, yeah, but this is simple math. That's not good fortune, it's just logic.

3 out of every 100 people using condoms perfectly will get pregnant.

Add in user mistakes, and condoms run at around 80 percent. So 20percent of condom users are getting pregnant every year. So MILLIONS is an exaggeration. Million might not be to far away.

But once again, its not like I am saying that is the case here for lil spears. But to try and be judgemental because you use condoms is kinda bullshit.

Man Ripper I would have hated to have to go to wherever it was that you learned sex ed from.

Disturbingly, none of the curricula give information on how to select a birth control method and use it effectively and several exaggerate condom failure rates in preventing pregnancy. Many also understate condom effectiveness rates by failing to acknowledge the distinction between “typical” and “perfect” condom use, and by confounding condom failure – breakage or slippage – with incorrect and inconsistent use. For the record, condoms have typical-use failure rate of 15% and a perfect-use failure of 2%.(12) With proper education, “perfect” use is an easily attainable goal. According to the WHO, breakage during proper condom use is uncommon.(13)
From debunkers.org.

And this "3 out of 100" is bullshit. That's the odds of it breaking. A broken condom doesn't immediately equal pregnancy. I really hope you can understand for yourself the many many reasons why that is.

You do realize that what you just posted came ridiculously close to agreeing with me, right?

2 percent...I said 3.

15 percent for typical usage. I said 20.

You do realize that what you just posted came ridiculously close to agreeing with me, right?

2 percent...I said 3.

15 percent for typical usage. I said 20.

No, you said 3 out of 100 people who use condoms properly get pregnant. The real statistic is 3 (or 2 whatever) out of 100 people who use condoms have it break. So one more time:

a....broken...condom....does....not....automatically....mean....pregnant.

Maybe you, I don't know, stop when you notice it breaks, or it's the wrong time of month or any of the other tons of odds stacked up against a pregnancy occuring.

You just keep harping on "If you use a condom perfectly you have a 3% chance of knocking her up" which is compeletely not factual.

I'll go ahead and judge her simply because I want to.

She's a whore, her moms a whore, her sisters a whore, her baby's gonna be a whore, and they're all gonna live in Whoretown, USA when they get older.

WHORES.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/condoms/HQ00463

Of every 100 couples who use condoms correctly and consistently, only two will experience pregnancy

Its not false. Its the same thing you just posted. So you were right, I was wrong, I said 3, it was actually 2.

I was looking at dated material from over 10 years ago. The updated numbers are 2% of those using condoms correctly will get pregnant and 15 percent using condoms will get pregnant due to user error.

Which, once again, to my original point, saying "Well, i use condoms there fore I can look down on anyone that gets someone pregnant" isn't that strong of a argument because it is good fortune that you were not one of the 2 percent or 15 percent.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

You don't have to be the white knight--pardon the expression--for fuckin' Britney Spears's whore sister, Ripper, just fucking let it go already. Christ.

Yeah, not to mention the fact that two percent are great odds. I don't consider it good fortune that I've never been struck by lightning. And there is furthermore added security by using multiple birth control methods. Just the pill and a condom, the odds are already exponentially lower. By these false standards, if I've fucked 100 women (and I have), at least two of them should have gotten pregnant. I have no children, so I should buy some lottery tickets.

You're usually a pretty sharp guy, Ripper, but this is one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen you make.

Yeah, not to mention the fact that two percent are great odds. I don't consider it good fortune that I've never been struck by lightning. And there is furthermore added security by using multiple birth control methods. Just the pill and a condom, the odds are already exponentially lower. By these false standards, if I've fucked 100 women (and I have), at least two of them should have gotten pregnant. I have no children, so I should buy some lottery tickets.

You're usually a pretty sharp guy, Ripper, but this is one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen you make.

Yeah, by the standard that he's going by, every 50 times I fuck my girlfriend she gets pregnant. And believe me the abortion every 2/3 months is starting to strain my wallet.

And using your guys logic, if I fuck 100 women without any protection and don't get AIDS, then the AIDS risk isn't that bad seeing as I haven't been effected. There are people that were gangs for 20 years without getting arrested or shot. Yep, they beat the percentages, but that doesn't make the percentages false.

Call it a dumb argument all you want, my entire argument is composed of facts that are pretty readily known. Yeah, you are safer using the condom, not disputing that. I am talking about the high horse people get on because they have a condom and pretend that they weren't at risk of baby making at all. 2% is a good number sure...but that is perfect condom use and that isn't happening as much as drunken, putting the condom on too tight, slippage, breakage, cuts in the condom during puttin git on....so much shit that can go wrong without your complete control.

Not fucking means you won't have a baby. If you are fucking someone of the opposite sex, there is a chance you are going to get the other person pregnant. Deny that all you want, doesn't make it any less true.

I personally don't give a shit about a Spears, I just hate hypocrites. Being pregnant young doesn't make you a slut. Fucking alot does. Thus I am a slut and so are most of you. Milky gladly admits it. Others pretend they were not really slutty because they used a condom. Thats like saying you aren't a killer because you used a silencer.

Honestly, I am actually shocked at the lax attitude a lot of people have regarding birth control . Most people use it "sometimes" or casually, like for example they take the pill but are pretty care free about missing a day here or there like it is still going to work properly. I think a bigger number of people then we think are not using birth control devices/methods properly.

And no this isn't to say that birth control = 0 pregnancies, but it does greatly reduce the chance.

For whoever asked about the statutory rape laws:

Louisiana

§ 14-80

§ 14. 80. 1

Felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile is sexual intercourse with consent between (1) someone age 19 or older and someone between age 12 and 17 or (2) someone age 17 or older and someone between age 12 and 15.

Misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile is sexual intercourse with consent between someone age 17 to 19 and someone age 15 to 17 when the difference in their ages is greater than two years.

Up to 10 years in prison (with or without hard labor)

Up to six months in prison

December 22, 2007. Now we think we've heard it all. MediaTakeOut.com is hearing rumors that the father of Jamie Lynn's baby might not be her 19 year old live-in boyfriend Casey Aldridge after all.

Word going around is that Jamie Lynn may have been carrying on a secret relationship with rapper (and Master P's son) Lil Romeo. The NY Daily News reports that the Romeo and Jamie Lynn have been dating for some time. And that their relationship sheds doubt on the true paternity of the child.

heh

I wasn't going to call her a whore before, but if that last tidbit is true, then that seals it. Two boyfriends at once is just being a whore.

Got a job, that's O.K., but they've got me workin' night and day

Punchin' in, punchin' out, is this really what life's all about?

Whatcha Gonna Do, Whatcha Gonna Feel? I don't know

Whatcha Gonna Feel, Whatcha Gonna Do? Oo won't someone tell me

Whatcha Wanna Say, Whatcha Wanna Do? There's only one thing left to say

Whatcha Wanna Do, Whatcha Wanna Say? Ooooo

C'est La Vie, C'est La Vie - That's just the way it goes (That's Life) Oh yeah

C'est La Vie, C'est La Vie - That's just the way it goes (That's Life)

Baby's gone, all alone (all alone)

Are you sad because you're on your own?

Get that girl, party down

There's so many good ones still around

Whatcha Gonna Do, Whatcha Gonna Feel? Oo I don't know

Whatcha Gonna Feel, Whatcha Gonna Do? Oo won't someone tell me

Whatcha Wanna Say, Whatcha Wanna Do? I guess there's just one thing to say

Whatcha Wanna Do, Whatcha Wanna Say? Ooooo

Oooo - C'est La Vie, C'est La Vie - That's just the way it goes (That's

Life) Oo-oo

Hey J.J, What you been doin'

You say your car brokedown the thing just isn't movin'

Hey J.J, Don't you know

When you're down there's just one way to go

Now sing it

C'est La Vie, C'est La Vie - That's just the way it goes (That's Life)

Sometimes

C'est La Vie, C'est La Vie - That's just the way it goes

Oooo - C'est La Vie, C'est La Vie - That's just the way it goes (That's Life)

come down now,come down now.....

wow!oh yes!

I can't sleep at night, I toss and turn

Listenin' for the telephone

But when I get your call I'm all choked up

Can't believe you called my home

And as a matter of fact, it blows my mind

You would even talk to me

Because a girl like you is like a dream come true

A real life fantasy

No matter what your friends try to tell ya

We were made to fall in love

And we will be together, any kind of weather

It's like that, it's like that

Every little step I take

You will be there

Every little step I make

We'll be together

Every little step I take

You will be there

Every little step I make

We'll be together

I can't think too straight, I'm all confused

You must've put a thing on me

Because there aren't no words that can explain

I'm livin' in ecstacy

And you can best believe, I got ya back

You never have to feel no pain

'Cause I'd dedicate my life to you

You'll never look for love again

No matter what your friends try to tell ya

We were made to fall in love

And we will be together, any kind of weather

It's like that, it's like that

Every little step I take

You will be there

Every little step I make

We'll be together

Every little step I take

You will be there

Every little step I make

We'll be together

Every little...woo!

Every little step I...

Every little step (Every little...every little step I take)

We'll be together

Good lovin'...

Watch out, watch out, oh

What kind of fool do you think I am

I thought you we're the best man

I gave you love, then you broken my heart

You'll never get that chance again, no, you know

You're a snake in the grass

Just a snake in the grass

You're low down dirty, yeah

Ey, but you ain't gonna worry me

You better

(Watch out, watch out)

You better believe, you ain't gonna worry me

(Watch out, watch out)

I won't let you

I'm sick and tired of your silly games

I had enough, I'm leavin you, yeah hear me baby

Chances are you'll meet another fool

I hope it's someone just like you, yeah

You cheated on me

No

You better

(Watch out, watch out)

You better believe, you ain't gonna worry me

(Watch out, watch out)

I won't let you

You better believe

You ain't gonna worry me

Caught you creepin' around, baby

Woo, tryin' to run a game on me, hey, yeah, hey

You cheated on me

Just a pain in the

Snaky like scheme

Ey, you ain't gonna worry me

(Watch out, watch out)

You're tryin' to run a game on me, hey, yeah, hey

(Watch out, watch out)

Lowdown sneaky

You better believe

Standing in the rain, with his head hung low

Couldnt get a ticket, it was a sold out show

Heard the roar of the crowd, he could picture the scene

Put his ear to the wall, then like a distant scream

He heard one guitar, just blew him away

He saw stars in his eyes, and the very next day

Bought a beat up six string in a secondhand store

Didnt know how to play it, but he knew for sure

That one guitar, felt good in his hands

Didnt take long, to understand

Just one guitar, slung way down low

Was one way ticket, only one way to go

So he started rockin

Aint never gonna stop

Gotta keep on rockin

Someday hes gonna make it to the top

And be a juke box hero, got stars in his eyes

Hes a juke box hero

He took one guitar, juke box hero, stars in his eyes

Juke box hero, hell come alive tonight

In a town without a name, in a heavy downpour

Thought he passed his own shadow, by the backstage door

Like a trip through the past, to that day in the rain

And that one guitar made his whole life change

Now he needs to keep rockin

He just cant stop

Gotta keep on rockin

That boy has got to stay on top

Hes a juke box hero, got stars in his eyes

Yeah, juke box hero, got stars in his eyes

With that one guitar hell come alive

Come alive tonight

Yeah, hes gotta keep rockin

He just cant stop

Gotta keep on rockin

That boy has got to stay on top

Hes a juke box hero, got stars in his eyes

Just one guitar, put stars in his eyes

Hes just a juke box hero, aah aah aah

Juke box hero, juke box hero, hes got stars in his eyes

Stars in his eyes

Man... if I were her mother, I'd just get her so drunk she wouldn't remember and then punch her in the stomach.

Dumbass. If you're her mom, you try and sell this story for as much money as you can.

No, you do it THEN write the book on why you did it. Book on why you got your 16 year old daughter drunk and punched her in the stomach would sell more than the book on why your daughter having a black child upsets you.

Least we think she is. Who knows, it might end up she did the whole cast of Zoey 101, Drake and Josh, and Ned's Declassfied. And if she did, good on her. Her sister conquered Disney and now she must level the wholesome image of Nick!

Course I'm still holding out hope the father is actually K-Fed.

I'm holding out hope that she simply agreed to be a surrogate mom for Britney.

I think that would be hilarious.

I just took a look at a table with teen pregnancy rates. Louisiana is actually just #19 on the list. #1 was Nevada, #2 was Arizona, #3 Mississippi (okay this I expected), #4 is New Mexico, and #5 is Texas.

I'm from KY and KY was just #25 on this list. South Carolina was #17.

This was the Guttmacher Institute report on teen pregnancy by the way, in case anyone wondered who did this study.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
I just took a look at a table with teen pregnancy rates. Louisiana is actually just #19 on the list. #1 was Nevada, #2 was Arizona, #3 Mississippi (okay this I expected), #4 is New Mexico, and #5 is Texas.

I'm from KY and KY was just #25 on this list. South Carolina was #17.

This was the Guttmacher Institute report on teen pregnancy by the way, in case anyone wondered who did this study.

Who is connected to Planned Parenthood and advocates for more liberal abortion laws.

You'll see that the states higher on Guttmacher's list tend to be the ones with more restrictive abortion laws. It's not coincidental. Just thought you should know.

But to get back on topic, if it is Lil' Romeo's (I assume this is like a Bow-Wow or whatever, those other little black rapper kids), she should abort it. Spare our society.

Also, were those song lyrics posted earlier supposed to be some of Lil' Romeo's songs? Because I've never heard of them before, but typically enough for that style of music (ha, managed to get this back somehow appropriate for the forum the post is located in, score!) one of them is a bunch of jibberish surrounded by a Robbie Nevil chorus.

Imagine if a rock band played a bunch of garbage, just banging on the strings and making things up as they go, and then played the chorus to "Stairway to Heaven."* Would you call that good?

(* I am not comparing "C'est La Vie" to "Stairway to Heaven.")