TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

Orange Coke

Just saw it in the supermarket, when I was shopping just before, anyone tried it, I fancied buying some just to say id tried it but it doesnt sound like it has the greatest taste in the world.

articleimageaspx.jpg

Cherry coke I love. Vanilla-not so much.

I'll give this a shot if I see it, but I doubt it's any good.

Guest Vitamin X

Dr. Pepper and cherry coke are totally different. Dr. Pepper more closely resembles root beer, it tastes like half root beer and half coke.

i did a fucking dance when they brought vanilla coke back

I was pretty thrilled for this as well. Oddly enough, even though it was discontinued around 2003/4 (?), a local Chik-Fil-A had it on tap the entire time. They must've had a large backstock of the syrup. I would do a fucking dance if Pepsi Twist were to return. It was OK on its own, but perfectly complemented a plate of Chinese food. Also, I wish Pepsi Vanilla was more readily-available around here. I occasionally find it in 12 packs at Wal-Mart, but nowhere else.

If I ever see this I will try one.

Vanilla Coke would have been better with about half the vanilla

Do you get headaches after a 20oz bottle too?

Can't say I've ever heard of this product. Now I know Vanhalen is from the UK, has anyone in the states seen this yet?

So should I try this? Yay or nay?

well, it's probably less than £1, and i'm sure it won't kill you. You might as well so at least you say you have. I'm shocked you haven't already.

This'll also probably be another UK exclusive that never makes it to the rest of Europe. Just like Cherry Coke.

When I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago my friends and I visited the Coca-Cola store and for $7 we tried 16 different Cocas from all over the world. I would say that 11 of the 16 tasted like shit. The others ones were ok at best.

Guest Soriano's Torn Quad
I want a major soda company to start selling shirley temples. that'd be the single most awesome thing ever.

Cherry 7-Up is an adequate approximation.

pepcuc.jpg

Strangely I would like to try that.

It is real..the people over in Japan apparently love the stuff.

Also, for all you "I love my colas sweetened with real sugar, not high fructose corn syrup" people, the rising cost of corn coupled with demand for natural ingredients in stuff is forcing Coke and Pepsi to release formulas based on sugar and not HFCS and they'll be out by the end of this year...in old school glass bottles too..which means $$$ but anyway..