TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
migoli

You Favorite Alcohol

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Going to Jamaica warped me. I came back only enjoying Red Stripe and rum. Appleton is some whipass stuff.

Wow, I can't believe I've missed this topic for so long!

I'll break it down by type, since I'm quite the connoisseur of all things drinking.

Beer - Shiner Bock

It's brewed right here in Texas, has a lot of history and to top it off, it tastes great. Plus, you can go tour the brewery and they give lots of free samples.

Liquor - Malibu Rum

This stuff is amazing by itself, but its great mixed with one of those frozen fruit juice cans too. Really smooth.

Wine - St. James Velvet Red

I'm originally from Missouri, and this stuff is made about 20 miles from where I used to live. Its an amazing red wine for dinner or just sipping throughout the evening.

Mixed Drink - Mojito

When i go out clubbing, I hardly ever drink anything else! The mojito is the perfect blend of alcohol, lime and mint. Plus, it tastes great with cigarettes, always a plus. And the minty flavor keeps the alcohol aftertaste from becoming overbearing.

But I'll be honest with you, these are just my favorites. Booze is booze, and I haven't found any yet that I'll refuse to drink. Especially if its free.