TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 9-19-2007

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
SWF STOOOOORM!
Live, Wednesday, September 19th, from the Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque, New Mexico!!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

albuquerque_tingley1.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - #1 CONTENDERS MATCH
Toxxic vs. Michael Alexander

--> Man, does Tom know how to piss people off or what? He pulled a fast one Johnny AND Toxxic last show, dancing around the naming of a #1 contender until he unveiled tonight's Main Event - two of our most dominant competitors, both of whom have issues with the current World Champ, now go head to head to take the challenger's role in the Main Event of Genesis VIII!
Rules: Standard singlies.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-

TAG TEAM MATCH
Wild and Dangerous vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix and Chris Raynor

--> I'm sure there's a super amazing action packed description I could write, but I'm too busy being scared of Wild and Dangerous. Eep! :ph34r:
Rules: Standard tag.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-

HARDCORE MATCH
MAN SUN vs. Insayeen Lootchadoor

-->
Rules: Hardcore
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH
The Fabulous Jakey vs. Ghost Machine

-->
Rules: Singles

-=-=-=-

DEBUT MATCH
Luke-o vs. Craig McClennan

--> Luke-o picked a helluva time to join up - just a few short weeks before the biggest show of the year! We'll see if we can't get him something interesting to do for the big G8, but in the meantime, let's see what the kid can do.
Rules: Hardcore
Word Limit: 4000

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OPENING PROMO: The Dean of Professional Wrestling, Jaaaaaay Haaaaaawke!

As usual, requests be welcome. :)

Also, at this point, I'm not really sure who's active and who's not, so if you are, please speak up. :P Edited by chirs3

While I don't want a match because I'm not sure with my mandated overtime this week I can write it, I would like opening promo.

My match is with Raynor.

Hunh?

Did I miss something?

Chris, just making sure that my match arrived to you, the internet at work is pretty dodgy and I'm not sure if it sent?

I think he's saying that he Janus'd his match... And since a marker hasn't been posted, he just left it with the head booker.

WC FTW.

Wasn't sure if I was going to get online tonight, so cranked it out early and sent it to Raynor. I figure if I do it often enough he'll assign markers earlier to make it easy on himself.

Incidentally WC, if I'm not needed for anything else (which I may be, but no-one's discussed it with me) I'd be happy to face off against Bruner next show if you're still up for that. I haven't faced a superheavyweight with Toxxic for ages (since Carnage, I think), it'd be a laugh.