TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

24 -- Season 7

A good setup episode for next week.

Poor Jack

I wonder what the Kim storyline will be...She is supposed to be from 1am-8am. I didnt expect to see her for that many episodes.

And that setup was pretty nice. Jonas Hodgins maye be one of the best villians in 24.

Anyone else recognize the Hazmat lady from Season 3?

We all should have seen Larry Moss’ death coming from a mile away. Any time a grumpy, by-the-book, stickler-for-rules authority figure decides to finally take off the gloves and start fighting dirty, he’s pretty much a goner. It happened to George Mason in Season 2, Ryan Chappelle in Season 3 and even Senator Mayer earlier this season. So when Larry went along with an order to attack Starkwood without a direct order from the president, that should have set off alarm bells for longtime “24” fans.

Technically, Mason was the exact opposite. He was running away and trying to get out of the blast radius of the nuke when he was forced to investigate a lead, that ultimately lead him to getting exposed to radiation. Only from there, knowing that he was going to die anyway, did he start "fighting dirty".

I'm drawing a blank on Chappelle's instance, though. He was basically just a jerk doing his job as normal, up until the point where Jack told him he had to die. The only thing that got him killed was that he decided to follow a money trail in looking for leads.

I'm just saying...

Elisha looked hotter than ever. I am sad to see the gay airline attendant from And the Band Played On getting killed off. I love how they have Slater from Dazed and Confused on the show.

Not really spoilers but I am giving a warning.

Imdb.com has Jeffrey Nordling (Larry Moss) listed for each episode for the whole season.

IMDB also had Billy Walsh, the FBI mole who was arrested about a third the way through, listed for the entire season at one point, so I wouldn't take that as anything major. It'll probably be updated eventually since Tony looked like he was going to kill him for certain.

Technically, Mason was the exact opposite. He was running away and trying to get out of the blast radius of the nuke when he was forced to investigate a lead, that ultimately lead him to getting exposed to radiation. Only from there, knowing that he was going to die anyway, did he start "fighting dirty".

I'm drawing a blank on Chappelle's instance, though. He was basically just a jerk doing his job as normal, up until the point where Jack told him he had to die. The only thing that got him killed was that he decided to follow a money trail in looking for leads.

I'm just saying...

Good point about Mason, but I stand by Chappelle. He wasn't exactly "fighting dirty," but he did bend the rules when he found out about the suicide pills being delivered to the contaminated hotel and he looked the other way, which was a total break in character, and it put the wheels in motion for him to take a bullet to the head.