TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

The Office: Season 4

Man, Angela is being really bitchy tonight.

You know, I liked the cold opening. Who hasn't sat there and waited for the square to hit the corner on a screen saver? It always comes so close too.

Andy and Dwight are the best team ever.

I would love a gif of them dancing.

"I'm not going to cry about it-I did that on the way home."

I liked the cold opening, too. Those screensavers are addictive, man. I can't count the number of times I spent class time just watching the computer screensaver and wanting it to hit the corner.

I can totally relate to the DVD icon thing, and man, I loved Angela tonight. Her bitching at Phyllis and explaining forks/spoons/knives was hilarious. Oh and I can't wait to see what happens between Darryl and Kelly.

Loved the cold opening. I thought the first half was great stuff, all thanks to Dwight vs. the computer. The second half was sort of weak, not to say it was bad by any means. Why didn't the pizza boy just walk out the door when Michael said he couldn't leave?

Guest Gym Class Fallout
Why didn't the pizza boy just walk out the door when Michael said he couldn't leave?

doesn't matter 'cause he's not tappin' the Beeze

Kelly: If that's from Ryan, does it say if he's seeing anybody else?

Michael: I'll find out at the party tonight.

Stanley: We'll all be waiting to find out.

That and Kelly throwing the pizza at the TV screen when Ryan came on were two highlights for me.

Kevin's "It's like eating a hot circle of garbage" was good too.

Throw me in the camp that thought the first half was great but the second half was weak. Not bad, but weak... if this season had aired as 6 separate episode, episode 6 would have been the weakest, that's all. The pseudo-kidnapping plot was just plain bizarre and didn't do it for me.

Andy and Dwight were awesome though. Depressed unshaven Dwight! I loved the self-aware computer, too.

"How do I know this isn't Jim?"

*Jim walks away*

"What is a Jim?"

Oh, and Ryan being told to stop doing the talking heads in someone else's office was great.

Upcoming plots (episodes 5 and 6):

"Local Ad" - When the Scranton branch is asked to participate in a Dunder Mifflin ad, Michael seizes his chance to exhibit his creativity. Meanwhile, Dwight explores the online world of Second Life

"Branch Wars" - When Karen tries to woo Stanley away from Scranton, Michael fights back, dragging her ex, Jim, into his war. Meanwhile, the existence of a “Finer Things Club” further disturbs Dunder Mifflin’s calm.

Why didn't the pizza boy just walk out the door when Michael said he couldn't leave?

doesn't matter 'cause he's not tappin' the Beeze

Don't worry, I'll deal out a few more of those gems. Clearly that one on its own wasn't enough to make you not come back.

Cold opening was BRILLIANT. Thats coz I always am looking for it to go in the corner aswell :lol: :lol:

Rest of the episode, mixed bag. But I really hate hate the OTT storylines like Micheal driviong into the lake, kidnapping ect. Its so not what The Office is about.

Guest Tsukuyomi

I agree. I miss the second season, where it was more about the actual workplace itself than purely being character driven. I mean, I like a lot of the stuff going on right now, but it just doesn't feel the same. I think that's why this cold open worked so damn well for me: It's not the characters, but the environment. I'd argue the first half of this episode was the high point of this season, because they were actually doing sales.

Also, Pam IMing Dwight after Angela turned him down, saying "You won. You are the superior being." was really sweet. I mean, Dwight looked like he was going to cry right then and there. Such a nice little touch.

Jim sorta came off like a dick when he wanted to prank Dwight during the episode. The whole kid subplot and the kid in general was something that I didn't care much for as well. Overall, The episode was probably the weakest of the bunch so far, especially the last half but nothing too horrible.