TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

House: Season 4

I actually wasn't a big fan of tonight's episode.

A lot if it just didn't feel right and I absolutely HATED that pretentious blonde bitch who staged the carwash quitting.

I hope Kal Penn gets the job. I don't really care about any of the other ones at this point.

Next week looks really awesome, though. I wonder what causes green blood?

Oh, and I am in the brunette Cameron club.

I finally finished rewatching seaosn 3 on dvd, now last night I watched the season premire which I taped along with the 2nd episode. Glad to have it back. House with "Dr. Buffer" was awesome.

A pretty decent episode. I think it suffered from having too much going on, though.

Firing and un-firing each team, Foreman getting canned, Chase growing a pair, House electrocuting himself, and the raw emotion of the case. Just seemed like a bit too much crammed into the hour.

Green blood was sweet, though.

Sucks we have to wait two weeks for another episode.

Wilson's good times line had me rolling. That was hilarious.

So was the I love you line in reference to the pain killers.

And yeah, the dog scene really hit me hard with my puppy laying on the floor right next to me.

I loved the 'Big Love' joke. Did not see that ending coming at all. I have high hopes for this season, and so far it hasn't disappointed.

Sucks that we have to wait 2 weeks though.

The ALCS will be on FOX next week, and that'll pre-empt almost all of Fox's programming for the week, I assume. Thankfully, with the way the schedule is set up, it looks like the 23rd hits on the gap between the ALCS and World Series, or on a scheduled off-day, so we'll be good to go for House that day.

The ALCS will be on FOX next week, and that'll pre-empt almost all of Fox's programming for the week, I assume. Thankfully, with the way the schedule is set up, it looks like the 23rd hits on the gap between the ALCS and World Series, or on a scheduled off-day, so we'll be good to go for House that day.

In short, it's not important save for the fact that Fox threw a shitload of money at MLB to air the LCS and World Series.

OK, I guess it's important to baseball fans too.

On an unrelated note, why the Eastern Euro accent?

They explained that she was from the Ukraine. If your point was that it was rather arbitrary... well, I got nothin for ya.

They needed to have some reason that they wouldn't have access to her mother's medical records, so Ukranian descent seems like as good a reason as any. It wasn't offputting or anything - a total non-issue for me.

Good episode so far - should be interesting to see what Foreman's return is like for the dynamic.

Seeing as how the actress herself wasn't Ukranian, and being from there had little to no effect on the plot, it doesn't seem like there was any real reason for it.

Maybe they wrote the character before they cast the part. And yeah, there was no reason for it, but it didn't detract from anything, so why does it matter either way?