TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

save_us_222

How long would it take Jericho to get to "wrestling shape" anyways? I doubt it'd take more then a couple of months. It's not as if he let himself go.

He's about the same size as Punk right now.

I'd actually say he's about the size of Shawn Michaels - probably hovering around the 185lb mark. Ie: his real weight, not his billed as weight. Just a guess though from some of the promotional things he's been doing recently.

My guess is Imposter Kane or Nailz.

Wasn't Festus the imposter Kane?

This would be so much easier if this mystery person had proclaimed themselves to not only be back, but either better than ever or having a knack for making things better.

Face facts..cause your opinion don't matter.

Thing is, while people may want Jericho on SD it makes zero sense. Bonnie Hammer wants big stars on Raw, and Raw is short on major guys that haven't been buried or suspended. Also, Jericho has a blatantly solid angle awaiting him with Cena once he returns, since Cena is the guy he lost to and had to "quit" initially. The crowd would all go nuts for Jericho being the guy to finally take down Cena.

Not to be rude, but anyone thinking Jericho is going anywhere but Raw is a bit delusional.

EDIT: and I would agree that a slightly repackaged, super face Jericho vs. a pseudo-heel(think HBK at Summerslam '05) John Cena for the WWE Title to end Cena's year and a half reign and get his revenge would be a great WM 24 Main Event.

does anyone really think he's going to be going anywhere but RAW? I don't think so. In my case it's just me taking my jabs at how RAW gets what I personally consider too much importance. :P

The phrase "7OCT" is repeated over and over on one frame. October 7th is the date of WWE's next PPV, No Mercy.

Here's an interesting tidbit: No Mercy this year will take place in Chicago. Chris Jericho's legendary WWF televised debut also took place in Chicago.

While the thought of a Kennedy/Jericho promo sounds great, Raw has too many super faces as it is.

which is exactly what Bonnie Hammer wants Vince McMahon to do, as previously mentioned. You'll never get super ratings in the Friday night death slot so might as well load up Raw.

which is exactly what Bonnie Hammer wants Vince McMahon to do, as previously mentioned. You'll never get super ratings in the Friday night death slot so might as well load up Raw.

I think the fact that almost everything else on The CW is doing worse than Smackdown has more to do with it. The CW equivalent of Hammer (Dawn Ostroff) has a lot bigger worries than her network's wrestling show.

A Jericho/Cena angle would be absolutely fantastic IF they put the strap on Jericho. They don't have to hot shot it onto him, but have a build up for a month or two before they actually have the blowoff match on PPV.

Think about it. Jericho gets the title, then Triple H can bury him again, and all would be well in the world of 'sports entertainment'

If it is Jericho it's probably going to be a "non-wrestling-chance-to-plug-my-book" type of deal. He doesn't look anywhere close to "in-ring" shape as was mentioned here earlier.

In an interview Jericho did with the Baltimore Sun back in July, they asked him if he would return for special appearances, and here's what he said:

Q: When you do come back, do you want to work a full schedule again or do you want to be a guy who kind of comes and goes and makes special appearances?

A: No, that’s not me. I’m “go hard or go home.” When I left, I never said I was retiring. I just said I needed a break and I said when the time was right and I could come back better than ever, I would.When I come back, it’s to come back and make a difference and to play the game. I don’t really think guys coming in for special appearances and leaving really helps. If you come in for one show every two or three months, it’s a good nostalgia thing, but you really can’t make any forward progress. You might as well just come out and wave at the crowd like an ex-president at a parade and then disappear. If I come back, it’s to do what I do best and become one of the biggest names in wrestling again.

Source: http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/wre..._jericho_1.html

Exactly

The 3 - 2 - 1 sold me on it being Jerhico.

Thats right...all it took was the count down.

But with everyone guessing its Jerhico, I wonder if they will keep it that way. because you know the WWE, better to destroy a better idea and put out an inferior one than to let the internet be right.

The 3 - 2 - 1 sold me on it being Jerhico.

Thats right...all it took was the count down.

But with everyone guessing its Jerhico, I wonder if they will keep it that way. because you know the WWE, better to destroy a better idea and put out an inferior one than to let the internet be right.

that's just it...outside of the original Jericho countdown in 1999, I have no reason to believe the WWE is going to do anything we might actually want to see with all of this.

I'm hoping for Jericho's comeback, but honestly... that's probably why it won't happen.

RAW is Jericho, ya know?

I don't suppose anyone notices the startling similarities to ROH's recent Project 161 Storyline...

I don't suppose.

And as much as Jericho is the man, this won't make me watch RAW anytime soon... He'll just be jobbing to Carlito in a month anyway.

I don't suppose anyone notices the startling similarities to ROH's recent Project 161 Storyline...

I don't suppose.

And as much as Jericho is the man, this won't make me watch RAW anytime soon... He'll just be jobbing to Carlito in a month anyway.

What's this Project 161 you speak of? I haven't really been keeping up with ROH much lately.

I don't suppose.

What's this Project 161 you speak of? I haven't really been keeping up with ROH much lately.

God damn, might just be better to read on the ROH boards, or in the post about here in the Indy section. Long story short it was a "viral marketing campaign" started on the ROH boards, pretending to be out of kayfabe, with blog postings and weird eerie pictures and stuff, all talking about "161" and Chicago on Sept 15th (ROH's 161st show.) And on that date (PPV taping) they revealed themselves as Jimmy Jacobs' new faction, sort of an uber-sick Raven's Flock. It's all over the video wire, with him standing under Jay Briscoe as blood rains down on him, drinking it, etc... Along with Tyler Black, Lacey and Necro Butcher,

The eerie pictures are now at http://www.ageofthefall.com/

The blog is at http://projectonesixone.blogspot.com/

It was brilliant and kept everyone guessing, passing out weird half-assed underground leaflets at shows, occasionally showing up in the crowd with a megaphone to yell "project 161" and then disappear. Stuff like that.

I don't suppose.

Which is cool since when Carlito got his hair trimmed down, the first thing I thought was "he sorta looks like Chris Jericho"

I don't suppose.

Which is cool since when Carlito got his hair trimmed down, the first thing I thought was "he sorta looks like Chris Jericho"

Uh, no?