Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

SWF: The New Era

Two shows or one?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Two shows or one?

• Two shows, with ten day gaps
    • Hallowe'en only, baby.

OK, Landon and I were trying to decide what dates we're going to set as shows after Genesis. One of the first things we thought about is what day of the week shows were going to be. But of course, with no rigid schedule that doesn't matter so much.

One thing that I am damn set on, is that I want a show on Hallowe'en, which is of course Wed 31st Oct and exactly three weeks from Genesis. So, here's the question: Do we have our first post-genesis show as Hallowe'en, giving people a monster three weeks to digest PPV results, rest, get motivated to write again and then write; or do we have two shows with a week-and-a-half break, so one on the 20th, say, then the Hallowe'en show on the 31st? One option obviously gives us more time, but will everyone lose motivation? The other is closer to our current schedule... but is that a problem, if we assume that a show may be a little late or something? You should still have an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM of a solid week's writing time though.

That's the idea. Either just documenting 'non-camera' events in our guys' lives, or actual promos regarding the fed.

I'm voting for just a Halloween show...October is gonna be a crazy month for me. And I'm naturally lazy to start with, so that just exacerbates the problem. :P

We'll go on the poll results that are there when Genesis goes up.