TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pegasus Kid

Street Fighter IV announced...

Oh I got the flow down. She just misses the Spike every single time. I tried a shitton of times last night before just giving up in frustration. =\

Okay, EX Cannon Drill goes through fireballs, EX Cannon Spike has increased invulnerability.

Jumping HK -> Standing HP -> Cannon Spike is very possible, I do it in matches all the time. I'm pretty sure it does have to be the close standing HP, and you generally have to cancel that pretty early.

I'll try it myself, and give any other tips I might be forgetting. One thing, though; try hitting the jumping HK high; when you land, you should be closer to your opponent.

I'm having trouble completing Cammy's 4th Trial due to the Spin Knuckle into Ultra. Even using a button mapped for all 3 kicks, I always cancel into her Super.

I'm having trouble completing Cammy's 4th Trial due to the Spin Knuckle into Ultra. Even using a button mapped for all 3 kicks, I always cancel into her Super.

You can't cancel into Ultra's, you will ALWAYS get Super Moves. This is by design, it is not a glitch.

You have to hit the Ultra AFTER the Spin Knuckle finishes.

OK, that's reasonable enough. A little lame with the amount of guesswork in regards to timing on some of these combos, especially not knowing the whole no cancelling into Ultras bit.

After dabbling with Rufus, I now find he's my third choice of character to play online, after Vega and Cammy. It's just so easy to combo into his Ultra, and he has so much else going for him.

Omg this game is so good. I love it so much. It's so much better than SC4 even though I'm total gutter trash at it.

I like Rufus so much I'm even trying to learn his real combos instead of just whining about how 2D execution is gay. c.LP, EX Messiah Kicks, FADC, Ultra is so sexy even though I can only do it in practice mode. But one day I will hit it in a real match and it will be awesome.

Thoth, you have any advice for Rufus against Sagat? That match feels so hard, he can zone you with fireballs, if you try to jump in he can tiger uppercut or HK, even if you FADC the fireballs he's still in tiger knee range. There's like no range where Rufus feels like he has an advantage. :(

Can you Messiah Kick over the low fireballs? I actually don't like Rufus's chances against Sagat, to be honest.