TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Class Is In Session Discussion Thread

Problems, requests, ham sandwiches... you know where to come.

(Requests a ham sandwich)

Muchas gracias for the submission match. I'm looking forward to it. And hoping Jakey doesn't pwn me in what should, by rights, be Michael Alexander's marquee match.

Stats have been slightly modified; also, if there's anyone who's never heard WC's ring music, and was always curious as to what it sounds like, there's a Youtube link in my stats now to the song, an idea which I have shamelessly stolen from Card.

Jumping onto the bandwagon - if you want to see what Raging Speedhorn actually sound like, follow

. If you don't like rock music to begin with... well, I think it's safe to say this won't convert you. But in terms of swaggering, oozing brutality, it's great :)

Incidentally, I call opening promo.

Let me know what you have in mind so I can incorporate into the beginning part of my match, please?

Incidentally, I call opening promo.

Let me know what you have in mind so I can incorporate into the beginning part of my match, please?

Uh, general megalomaniacal heel world champion and tag champion rantings really. I figure I sort of need to keep appearances up. And I might try and turn the crowd on Jay Hawke to justify me being pseudo-face in our match. Or at least make them hate him more, something like that.

Hawke - please note, I'm changing the Radford Calling so it can be done as a Chris Daniels-style double-jump moonsault from inside the ring, because I'm fed up of having to have Toxxic go out to the apron to set it up each time.

If it's that important to you I'm sure Landon will let you forfeit...

Show is being compiled as we speak, just waiting on the last little drips and drabs from those on different time zones and the such. What is in is looking very good though, I must say, already a marked improvement on the last show. Hope to have everything up and running comfortably before the weekend, although in what timezone that is I couldn't tell you.

Sign in to follow this