TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Arby's Toasted Subs

Guest Tzar Lysergic

The fuck is with that, anyway? I mean, I saw the thing on the wall in there, but fuck that anyway. Can you imagine what kind of church business they would do if they were open?

They get a stay of execution. Everyone else—even Whataburger—is gone.

Mmmm, Whataburger at 3am. Sometimes, I really miss living in Houston.

The fuck is with that, anyway? I mean, I saw the thing on the wall in there, but fuck that anyway. Can you imagine what kind of church business they would do if they were open?

There is something oddly enjoyable about seeing a fast food chain being so old school for not opening on Sundays though. Knowing me though, even if they were open I'd still go for pho.

Back to the title subject, I don't remember ever having a good meal at Arbys. But that may come from the fact that the Arbys up here in Canada are complete shite, and it led me to ignore any and all Arbys restaurants when I lived in the US...

As soon as the heavily religious founder croaks (and he is in his 80s), I bet Chik-fil-a will open up on Sundays.

On Arby's, I know they have a bad reputation, but I really like the place. They have some good deals, too, like their occasional five roast beef sandwiches for $5 deal. I used to slam five of those motherfuckers by myself, back during my fat period.

I'm almost positive I won't be trying these subs, though, because I'm around an Arby's so infrequently that I basically never get anything except roast beef. I enjoy it enough that I'd consider it a wasted opportunity to get something else. With the curly fries.

Guest Tact

I agree with Cowboy13012 that their chicken parmesan is very delicious. Sometimes the service in arby's toasted subs is slow.