TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

RAZ B ACCUSES EX-B2K MANAGER OF PAEDOPHILIA

I was going to post this because I found it hilarious, but I decided not to do so. I figured no one would remember B2K since they hadn't been mentioned since my "B2K broke up!" thread.

More terrible "musicians" should be ass raped to encourage them to stop performing. Hurricane Chris, I'm looking at you.

It was a black group... they were all the same "one".

Finally, admission

So how do we celebrate this victory after all these years?

Black Russian

Love isn't easy when two are divided and one has decided to pull down the curtain. There's one thing that's certain and that's nothing can keep them together.

shut up king amung men if hhh was a suprhero hed be meteor man or som shit lik that cuz he fuckin suks

hhhruls needs to return.

Bossip.com is reporting that Raz-B's brother Ricky Romance has called MTV and told them that Raz-B was forced by Compton Bloods to read a script provided by Chris Stokes lawyer, denying his initial molestation charges towards Stokes.

Ricky Romance however stands by his molestation charges. Bossip.com also reports that another source says Raz-B has "been missing for two days."

Now that's how you molest somebody. Mad niggerish!

Real talk, my nigga.

That shit about the Bloods is probably true, didn't Chris Stokes do business with Suge Knight for a minute?

Anyway, all them B2K kids are wack except Omarion, and thats just because he made a Lil Bow Wow song half way tolerable. These fags are just a boy band.

I'd face fuck Raz B in his bitch lips.

That Ice Box song by Omarion was fucking incredible. Besides that its been alot of singing to screaming 13 year olds crap, but that one song was fucking great.

And yeah, B2k sucked. One guy did all the work...alot like Immature/IMX or whatever the fuck they wanted to call themselves.

I hate Immature/IMX cause they helped ruin House Party 3 (alongside whoever the guy who replaced Martin Lawrence was) and they were the stars of House Party 4, which unlike 3 had no redeeming qualitites whatsoever.

And yes, I realize I'm one of six white people who has seen all four House Party movies.

I disagree. They didn't ruin it. House Party 3 was pretty bad all around and was only saved by Bernie Mac who was incredible in every scene he was in. Everyone envolved, from "I am famous for getting kicked off Real world" david playing stinky, TLC being incredibly annoying (although Chili was still hot), Kid, Play, Immature...all of them. Horrible.

The highlights of the movie were Mac, Aj Johnson and Chris Tuckers cameos. Plus the Blind rappers. Besides that...trash. Oh. And I still say Ah-Di-Da's so thats something I took away from it.

I disagree. They didn't ruin it. House Party 3 was pretty bad all around and was only saved by Bernie Mac who was incredible in every scene he was in. Everyone envolved, from "I am famous for getting kicked off Real world" david playing stinky, TLC being incredibly annoying (although Chili was still hot), Kid, Play, Immature...all of them. Horrible.

The highlights of the movie were Mac, Aj Johnson and Chris Tuckers cameos. Plus the Blind rappers. Besides that...trash. Oh. And I still say Ah-Di-Da's so thats something I took away from it.

I totally agree with you, Ripper. Everybody does suck in that movie, even Kid and Play except Bernie Mac. Mac's scenes are the only worthwhile parts of the whole movie. I'd still say it might be his best performance. But even then, it only bumps the movie from being a one star movie to a two star movie.

But House Party 4? Absolutely nothing remotely good in that movie. Hell, there's barely a house party in it. It's just a crappy urbanized version of Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I'm positive that they just stuck the House Party name on that piece of shit at the last minute so they could make a couple bucks.

I refused to watch House Party 4 so i have no idea what happened in it.

Basically, that movie doesn't exist in my eyes.

I wish I hadn't seen it but a couple years ago the local video store had a 5 for $5 library (non new release) movie deal and I needed one more to complete the 5 and ugh. I just had to see all of The House Party Quadrliogy

The only thing I remember from that movie is thise fat twins from Me, Myself, and Irene playing a pair of sisters (in drag of course) trying to get with the members of IMx. That should show you how bad it is.

I refused to watch House Party 4 so i have no idea what happened in it.

Basically, that movie doesn't exist in my eyes.

Kindof like TMNT III.

Anyway, all them B2K kids are wack except Omarion, and thats just because he made a Lil Bow Wow song half way tolerable.

I give that title to Jagged Edge.

Yeah, B2k was awful, Omarion was by far the most talented of the group. Now, Omarion is sluming it with Bow Wow who seems to be channeling T.I. these days. They come off as the ambigious (sp?) gay duo on the BET Road to Platinum show. I thought Chris Stokes came out of closet bout him pillow biting.

Yeah, B2k was awful, Omarion was by far the most talented of the group. Now, Omarion is sluming it with Bow Wow who seems to be channeling T.I. these days. They come off as the ambigious (sp?) gay duo on the BET Road to Platinum show. I thought Chris Stokes came out of closet bout him pillow biting.

TI writes for him.

TI writes for him.

Not just T.I. but various others... Jadakiss, Jermaine Dupri, Snoop and others.

Come on, no "Sister, Sister" references? For shame.

Rogggerrrr!

Sorry, that's all I remember Sister, Sister wise. I do fondly recall the episode of Are You Afraid of The Dark? where the Mowry twins guest starred and one was good and one was evil.

Go home Roger!

Sorry, that's all I remember Sister, Sister wise. I was more of a fan of Hangin' With Mr. Cooper and Smart Guy I do fondly recall the episode of Are You Afraid of The Dark? where the Mowry twins guest starred and one was good and one was evil.

Come on, no "Sister, Sister" references? For shame.

That was the show that ripped off Parent Trap, right? "Oh, no, we're twins that were separated from birth and we're meeting for the first time!" Yeah, I tried not to watch that one.

Bossip.com is reporting that Raz-B's brother Ricky Romance has called MTV and told them that Raz-B was forced by Compton Bloods to read a script provided by Chris Stokes lawyer, denying his initial molestation charges towards Stokes.

Ricky Romance however stands by his molestation charges. Bossip.com also reports that another source says Raz-B has "been missing for two days."

who the fuck is ricky romance and is he in pron?