TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

How to upload more on torrents

I'm using utorrent and just signed up for pwtorrents. You need to get your ratio up to above .5 in a week or you get banned. Problem is I downloaded one torrent and it still says I haven't uploaded anything at all. How do I get it to upload quicker? Thanks in advance.

Download something that people want. If you see a download with alot of leechers then go for that.

Also make sure that your portforwarding settings are right. If you look towards the middle of the screen at the bottom of the uttorent screen. You should see a green circle with a checkmark. If it is a orange one or a red one, you aren't allowing incoming connections. Click it and it will help you set it up correctly.

Thanks for the reply. I don't see either a green, red, or yellow circle. I do have other torrents running from different trackers and they all seed and my ratio on them is good so I assume I am connectable. Do you want me to take a print screen image of my utorrent screen to help you see what I'm seeing?

I guess I should have asked you if you were on a router or direct hookup.

But if other torrents are seeding, you might have just downloaded something that no one wants.

I'm on XWT and I find the best way to keep my ratio high is download RAW, PPV's, etc, right after they go off the air. That way they are at least done downloading by the morning, and ready to seed when a lot of people want to download it.