TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 64

Yeah, it's been tremendous. I also applaud Matt's campaign of getting the word out to people that don't venture here - had I not told WWM, spman, and tigeraid about the 2007 tournament over IRC, I don't think they would have known it was going on.

I hope this thread has aided you in distinguishing between Matt Young and myself, PujolJunkie.

I can see how I could have offended you.

You sicken me.

Quite a drastic turnaround. Someone's a sore loser. Do you realize how ridiculous you're making yourself look? Chill dude.

av-362.jpg

I already had a reputation. That picture isn't even top 10 on the list of reasons some people here don't like me.

You sicken me.

Quite a drastic turnaround. Someone's a sore loser. Do you realize how ridiculous you're making yourself look? Chill dude.

av-362.jpg

I already had a reputation. That picture isn't even top 10 on the list of reasons some people here don't like me.

I don't give a shit, I didn't ask.

Somebody's a sore loser.

Somebody's a sore loser.

Yeah. Cena's Writer always seemed like the cool, collected type, but apparently this setback has sent him off the deep end. I'm still holding out hope that he's not serious, but that hope is dwindling with each post of his.