TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

MMA Playground: TSM Fight Camp?

I like my slogan / logo combo.

2 fights I didn't get right, a few I got right but missed on the round / finish style.

#522 isn't that bad.

My picks were solid (8-1) and I moved up significantly in the group...but I couldn't pick rounds and finishes well. My betting went good this time as well. Heavy on Swick, a fair amount on Cote, and a few bucks on Thiago to lose (payoff would have been major)

???

McFedries was lobbin bombs throughout. He just folded. Though I think the stoppage was a tad quick.

I can't do picks. The last UFC event was too hard to watch when I was focused on whether *I* was winning or losing. I need more detachment in my fighting.

It just seemed like the minute he got hit he folded mentally. He had a big smile on his face and didn't even seem to try and fight out of it. I'm not one to question a fighter's heart (most of the time) so I won't, but it looked to me like the guy didn't like the fact that Cote took his shot, didn't like the fact that Cote could hit him back, and he pretty much just gave up.

I was so on the fence about picking Cote, but he looked really good in his last fight so I went with him. My only mess up was Cole Miller, and I only went with him because I didn't know who the other guy was

???

McFedries was lobbin bombs throughout. He just folded. Though I think the stoppage was a tad quick.

I can't do picks. The last UFC event was too hard to watch when I was focused on whether *I* was winning or losing. I need more detachment in my fighting.

How the shit was that stoppage quick? He went from slowly backing up to falling down to rolling over into the fetal position and making no attempt to move. Perfectly reasonable stoppage.

I'm surprised that Jeremy Stephens beat Cole Miller. The only fight I remember of Stephens was when he got armbarred by Din. I figured Cole could take that one. Hurt my picks.

Even though I'm not thrilled about it, I bet heavy on Timmay. I just have a feeling he'll paw his way to a victory. If he wins, along with The Talent and Tyson Griffin then I'll be in for a mega (fake) payday.

I also went with Brock. I'm so torn that I could end up changing the pick 10 times but I'm going to leave it.