TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

MMA Playground: TSM Fight Camp?

Congratulations to Frosty for winning the earnings title for Season 3 and to Cuban Linx for defeating YnA by one point to win the points championship.

Well, the first event of the new season I'm betting my entire bankroll on Cain Velasquez over Jake O'Brien. At even money I feel like I almost have to.

I was also tempted to put money on Hartt but I went with the safer bet.

Congratulations to Frosty for winning the earnings title for Season 3 and to Cuban Linx for defeating YnA by one point to win the points championship.

Thanks......

It was all thanks to a rediculous lucky night about 2 cards or so ago.

It was a good season. I hope all of you are sticking around for Season 4.

After an absolutely abysmal set of pics for the last 2 cards (I think last card, I had like 20 points), I lucked out and hit 2 fights dead this time and that racked up about 80% of my scoring.

Season 4 is over at MMA Playground. The final rankings for the season are: (Ranking, Points, User)

1 494 Youth_N_Asia

2 478 DoubleArmbar

3 442 starvenger

4 371 ViciousFish

5 346 NoCalMike

6 265 Darthtiki

7 259 Frosty

8 251 HollywoodSpikeJenkins

9 237 Mik

10 161 UHBroward

11 140 Kingof909

12 22 kenrunnion

Congrats to Youth_n_Asia for taking the top spot. Honourable mention goes to DoubleArmbar and starvenger for pulling down the # 2 and 3 positions in the picks category.

For the Betting Category the results were:

1 $6,036 UHBroward

2 $4,578 Youth_N_Asia

3 $3,798 Frosty

4 $3,347 HollywoodSpikeJenkins

5 $3,093 Mik

6 $2,745 NoCalMike

7 $1,784 starvenger

8 $1,720 Darthtiki

9 $1,120 kenrunnion

10 $708 Kingof909

11 $210 ViciousFish

12 $185 DoubleArmbar

Congrats to UHBroward, and Youth_N_Asia for topping off this category.

It was a great season. Good luck to everyone in the next season.

Two seasons in a row i'm near the top in betting before blowing it all right at the end. Did it with Hughes losing to Alves, and did it again with Nog losing to Mir.

At least i still went OK in the picks category, 1st last time and runner up this time.

I want to stay in. I stopped participating last season because I forgot about a few shows. I decided to wait until the start of this season to begin picking again.

I forget about a ton of shows because I don't have cable any more so I don't get to see / hear the hype of the cards and wind up forgetting about my picks until like either hours before the show or right when the show starts. Trust me, if I had cable (or at least Spike) I'd be on top of things a bit better.

Do you think we should abandon our current league and start a new one with people who you know, actually participate? It seems like maybe 3-5 of us actually do it with relative consistency, while others just kind of pop in every few shows.

Ugh, forgot about 93..

I've got my picks in for the next PPV and will more than likely make my wagers by the end of this week.