TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 32

kkktookmybabyaway: Matt Young doesn't really deserve to advance after last round's debacle.

See, I don't get this. I won fair and square, as the guy who is running the tournament said. I didn't "troll for votes" as some people say. I told you guys, I have the messages to prove that the few people I notified about the tournament didn't know previously and, had they known, they would have voted for me anyway. It's campaigning. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just trying to come up with anything to delegitimize my first round win. saving the bitching for the rounds that matter. (Disclaimer: None of this, save for the first line, was directed at KKC.)

KKK over Matt Young — fat fat fat fat fat

Ortonsault, you're a strange character. Where does this fat business come from? I'm probably the least fat person on this board aside from Ravenbomb, Barron, and Luke-O.

Milky

Agent

Canadian Guitarist (I can't through my BFF under a bus)

KKK

KKC (Chris got robbed)

King

Slayer

Treble

Czech

Kinetic

VX

Bob

BL

Edwin

Al

Smues(this was hard.)

kkktookmybabyaway: Matt Young doesn't really deserve to advance after last round's debacle.

See, I don't get this. I won fair and square, as the guy who is running the tournament said. I didn't "troll for votes" as some people say. I told you guys, I have the messages to prove that the few people I notified about the tournament didn't know previously and, had they known, they would have voted for me anyway. It's campaigning. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just trying to come up with anything to delegitimize my first round win. saving the bitching for the rounds that matter. (Disclaimer: None of this, save for the first line, was directed at KKC.)

KKK over Matt Young — fat fat fat fat fat

Ortonsault, you're a strange character. Where does this fat business come from? I'm probably the least fat person on this board aside from Ravenbomb, Barron, and Luke-O.

Shut the fuck up you fat, hick, faggot.

Didn't Bigolsmitty once claim to have 6.5% bodily fat? That's probably less than you as well.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

While Cena's Writer's stock went down after his first round loss, Carlito Brigante is moving up up up.

Carlito Brigante: Do you do anything other than call people fag or faggot these days?

0 for 3, nigger.

I'm probably the least fat person on this board aside from Ravenbomb, Barron, and Luke-O.

What?

And bigolsmitty. I have 14% body fat.

EDIT: Cock Ring Warehouse? Gold.

"Any cock will doooooo!"

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Milky-We're going to collide like two comets if I don't get submarined by a Atlantan Pygmy.

Me-Ripper has a worse lisp than Kinetic does.

Venkman

KKK

Kamala

KOAB

Slayer

Treble

Czech

Kinetic

Floyd

Bob

Lushus

Eddie Mac-A difficult decision, indeed, but Incandenza and I are gay with one another enough to let it slide.

Al

Smues

Gee I dunno, Czech, maybe people like me? I don't know why, but they do...yes yes, I know I know, I bring nothing to the table, I get it.

Here we go:

Milky-He's going to win the whole thing, might as well help speed this stupid thing along

Ripper-Damn the man! Kidding Agent ;)

Doc V.-love talking wrestling with him

Matt Young-tough pick, coin flip

KKC-I interact with him more than I do NYU

KOAB-no offense to King, love his blog, but KOAB needs all the help he can get here

Carnival-even though he's never around much, not sure why he's included here but whatever

Mole-no real reason

Alfdogg-fuck a buncha Czech

Kinetic-another coin toss

Gary Floyd-I like this guy

El Dandy-hard decision

Black Lushus-again, fuck Czech

Incandenza-whatever, don't really interact with either of these Alpha Male posters

Cheech-Al has some odd tastes

Scroby-dude cracks me up with his weird tales

Indiana Basin Silt Region

1. Milky -- Again, I like Man in Blak's posts in the baseball thread, but Milky is Milky. Even if he does have it in for me.

5. Agent -- and again, I am not a fan of Ripper's, nor is he a fan of mine.

2. Dr Venkman -- I will make sure you make it to the finals this year or I will die trying

6. KKK -- I can't think of any scenario...ever -- and I mean it, not a single one -- that I would even think of giving a vote to Matt. Couple that with the fact that I've always loved KKK and this was the no-brainer of the round.

Help I'm a Rock Region

8. NYU -- working to topple the #1 seed for the biggest upset of the tourney so far

5. KOAB -- I really like both posters, but I gave the edge to KOAB here. Why? Not totally sure.

2. Slayer -- he's been working overtime to keep me from hanging myself so I'm giving my support.

6. Treble -- the better poster.

Culture Beat Region

1. Czech -- this was the toughest one for me but, after the embarrassment of the conclusion last round, I figure Czech needs my vote more.

4. Kinetic -- the better of the two

2. Vitamin X -- another case where I like both, but VX is a member of the Danny Maff clique so he gets this one.

3. El Dandy -- he was the one to betray me this round but he still gets my vote anyway.

Powderfinger Region

8. Sensei John Kreese -- another very tough one as I like both, but SJK is around more.

5. Edwin MacPhisto -- the better of the two

7. Cheech -- both are great in the sports folder but Cheech started the WWE Folder Sucks A Dick thread while Al closed the ESPN thread against everybody's wishes. So I have to give it to Cheech.

6. Scroty -- I like Scroty more. Doesn't mean I don't like you Smues, but you're no Scroty.

0 for 3, nigger.

Hey, hey, hey... no need for that.

Nigger =/= a black person. But as Czech and others have said, Carlito is a straight up, stereotypical "n-word" (better?) who makes his race look bad by being a part of it.

I said what, because I'm not skinny at all. I think I'm a tad overweight actually. I eat a lot of Quizno's

Things must hjave changed since your last picture post. You were scrawny. What is your height and weight?

Nigger =/= a black person. But as Czech and others have said, Carlito is a straight up, stereotypical "n-word" (better?) who makes his race look bad by being a part of it.

No, I'd rather you say nigger

Guest Vitamin X

TSM POPULARITY CONTEST `08

This tournament is turning into a total joke with where some of the votes are going. I knew there was a mostly green board contingent of posters that are going to vote against me no matter what, but this is a bit too close for comfort. And it's not just me either; a lot of these races are really weird. I'm just going to go and fuck it up a bit more here, then.

ManInBlak- He needs my vote more than Milky does, although I like both posters. Milky entertains me more in the bottom half of the board, but MiB is a hell of a good poster when he's around. The only poster who can stop Milky is Black Lushus, I bet.

Ripper- WTF, Agent? Normally I would've voted for him, but I won't take this anti-VX sentiment lightly.

Venkman- Tough decision. I've always endorsed both posters. However, CG works at Walmart. Sorry, dude.

Matt Young- Favorable matchup.

NYU- I don't know much about KKC other than he's from Portland. NYU can keep his campaign rolling.

King- No real reason.

Slayer- I might've voted for Carny here to get some love back from someone who I've been cool with at times, but not now. Hell, my encouragement made Carnival a better poster! Ungrateful bastard.

Mole- Not a bad guy, and I haven't seen Tim around much lately.

ALFDOGG- OH, it's fucking on, Czech.

Kinetic- Really tough call for me here. Based on today, I wish I could gather around my Packer brethren, but I like Kinny here. I'm glad the paperweight is working out for you.

VX- I actually need the help here.

El Dandy- Both of you voted against me, but I still like you, Dandy.

BLACK LUSHUS- I'm trying to get back on your good side, friend. Let's let bygone be bygones. I am a better person now!

Edwin McPhisto- My darkhorse for this tournament. Also, likes Sports.

Cheech- Don't like al and cheech is Pacific NW Represent.

Smues- Another bracket of posters who are hatin'. But, I still like Smues.

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse
TSM POPULARITY CONTEST `08

This tournament is turning into a total joke with where some of the votes are going. I knew there was a mostly green board contingent of posters that are going to vote against me no matter what, but this is a bit too close for comfort.

Actually, most of the high seeds are beating the low seeds, which isn't unrealistic. Also, you're up by 18 now, and you won by 40 last time.

Am I a sore loser? Hell yes. That's beside the point. What you did was cheap and makes me want to kick you in the balls no matter how you slice it.

While Cena's Writer's stock went down after his first round loss, Carlito Brigante is moving up up up.

You're dead to me. I don't even know you anymore.

BTW I fixed my ballot. It's good.