TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 16

Slayer-Wow, Slayer's rolling through the competition and into the Final Four like an actuary through a homeowner's insurance premium calculation.

Yeah, he's pretty awesome.

Well, looks like Agent's got me. Good for him. I don't really enjoy being known for being a deviant weirdo (I'm really relatively normal in real life), but that's what people seem to enjoy, so that's the side of me I sometimes emphasize.

However, I would like to point out that Spice World is not my favorite movie. I do love it, and the Spice Girls, wholeheartedly, but it's not even in my top ten. Agent should know this, we had a top ten movies discussion at the secret board once.

Byron, I oughta choke you with your fashionable belt.

I'm closing this at 10.35 Central tomorrow.

If I made the finals of four consecutive Best Sports-Indie-and-Tasteless-Filth-Oriented Message Board Poster of the Year voting-elimination tournaments, I'd have to fashion a noose and finish the job.

sue me in TSM Kangaroo Court

:headbang:

Possibly the hardest choice I've had to make

Ever?

Ever...

...at this board.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Well, looks like Agent's got me. Good for him. I don't really enjoy being known for being a deviant weirdo (I'm really relatively normal in real life), but that's what people seem to enjoy, so that's the side of me I sometimes emphasize.

However, I would like to point out that Spice World is not my favorite movie. I do love it, and the Spice Girls, wholeheartedly, but it's not even in my top ten. Agent should know this, we had a top ten movies discussion at the secret board once.

I thought your 1 and 2 were Spice World and Robocop.

I'll research my further Milk Facts more thoroughly.

You people are all pretty fat. I'm 5'10" and anything bigger than a 31 slides right off me

6'4 - 30 inches. Suck it in fatty.

I know there are probably quite a few metalheads on this board, however the only ones that ever stick in my head aside from myself are Agent (death), Laz (thrash/hardcore), Maniac (power) and Tack (elitist fuckhead)

Sign me up for 80's hair metal. :headbang:

Milky over Agent - I just like the cut of Milky's jib.

KKK over Venkman - KKK hasn't said a hateful thing to me in weeks now - I've forgotten that he ever disliked me.

King over King Kamala - I really like both guys, but King is cool(er) shit

Slayer over Treble - Slayer has always treated me well, and never given me a reason to vote against him

Czech over Kinetic - Even though Czech busted my balls about alleged "heel" posting and I thought that he knew me better than that.

VX over El Dandy - Just because.

Lushus over EM - Lushus is the straw that stirs me drink. The fact that he's able & willing to have conversations with some of the people that he does always astounds me. People that I immediately write off as either retarded or a gimmick, Lushus responds to. Plus, he's hot.

Al over Smues - Al has answered my questions about baseball even though they're probably stupid and not worth his time or energy.

Milky over Agent - I just like the cut of Milky's jib.

KKK over Venkman - KKK hasn't said a hateful thing to me in weeks now - I've forgotten that he ever disliked me.

King over King Kamala - I really like both guys, but King is cool(er) shit

Slayer over Treble - Slayer has always treated me well, and never given me a reason to vote against him

Czech over Kinetic - Even though Czech busted my balls about alleged "heel" posting and I thought that he knew me better than that.

VX over El Dandy - Just because.

Lushus over EM - Lushus is the straw that stirs me drink. The fact that he's able & willing to have conversations with some of the people that he does always astounds me. People that I immediately write off as either retarded or a gimmick, Lushus responds to. Plus, he's hot.

Al over Smues - Al has answered my questions about baseball even though they're probably stupid and not worth his time or energy.

YOU DIDN'T POST BETWEEN JULY 19 AND THE TOURNAMENT; YOU'RE OUT

Your last TSM posts:

Today, in the tournament

Five days ago, in the tournament

July 19, you said "In" in a gambling thread

March 2007, in last year's tournament