TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

TSM Poster Tournament 2008 Quarterfinals

hey, we don't all have that ability, so we have to rely on our super slueth tactics to uncover those wiley gimmicks!

and that fucking Pacers fan knows it's true!

Guest Vitamin X

MiB! You too?! I VOTED FOR YOU OVER MILKY IN THE FIRST ROUND, YOU ASS.

[/hurt feeling]

Venkman because I'm not going to help fix it so Milky wins. Plus Venkman is solid.

King because he's a fellow USC fan and we've always had a positive rapport which is something I can't say the same about Slayer, although I like Slayer more now than I used to.

Tough call. It's between a Cubs fan that likes to bash the White Sox to no end, which gets tiring after a while, but in general he's a solid guy OR a Packers/UCLA fan that I never had problems with. I'll cast the vote for VX just so he doesn't post "PORTER YOU TOO?!" :D

I like Black Lushus. I really do. One of my favorites here. But I talk to Al on AIM quite a bit and he can ban me. Alkeiper wins out here. Sorry Lushus.

All right! Two votes in a row. So with 3 hours left, the questions is... am I above going into the 24/7 thread and asking my fans there for some votes? Perhaps AndrewTS and crew?

Yeah... this year, I think I am. If they vote, they vote. If I lose, I lose.

Failing to understand "pick A or B" is indicative of where we are in society today, spman. Disallowed

MiB! You too?! I VOTED FOR YOU OVER MILKY IN THE FIRST ROUND, YOU ASS.

[/hurt feeling]

I considered myself marginally responsible for the anti-Milky surge with my Simpsons comment, so I felt I needed to use my voting privilege to restore order to our little universe.

Failing to understand "pick A or B" is indicative of where we are in society today, spman. Disallowed

He was confused and meant King (as opposed to King Kamala Classic). Allow it!

Edit: See?

ok ive ben folowing ur progress ovr teh last year adn here r my votes for teh el33t eight round.

in teh frst mach im votng for MILKY. it was a tugh call becoz drvenkmn is one of our most improvd posters. that said if he named himself dr egon i may hav voted for him but no youve faild me agin go fuk urself venmkan

king adn slayer is another tough choice but i agree wih t teh cock ring guy salyers had a nice run but its time for som new blood on top so my vot gos to KING or more like queen amirite lol

in teh third matchup im voting for VITAMAN X becoz czech no longer has the drive and hungr such as what hhh dispalyd when he won 10 wolrd titles for teh wwe. plus x is a fan of bret farve and i wan to see him win anothr supr bowl becoz hes the best quarterbak ever much betr than that fag tom brady.

the last match may be teh toughest of all but my vote gos to BLACK LUSHES even tough he lieks the new york nicks omg do they fuckin suck. ive notices a sharp delcine in their suckces sinc tehy traded keeth van horn tahnks to that RAYCYST isah tomas. also antony floped lolz

so there are my votes milky king x adn black lushes. im just glad JINGES was kncokd out in teh first round, how was he evn in teh tourney in teh first place, he fuckin sucks so bad.

see you next year

YOU CAME BACK!

I like Black Lushus. I really do. One of my favorites here. But I talk to Al on AIM quite a bit and he can ban me. Alkeiper wins out here. Sorry Lushus.

you stopped getting on yahoo :(

Fittingly, all the races are still very close, so use the next hour-fifteen to vote if you haven't yet. Just not for me, because I already won last year.

You voted already, you cad. I considered throwing out your first vote as a punishemnt for trying to fool me, but I don't want to be known as one of those Republicans that's always trying to disenfranchise the blacks.

Clock is ticking, so some of you guys better PM Matt Young's buddies for last-minute support.

Alfdogg did his campaigning in "Smarks Junior Leagues," which is probably why he lost.

I'LL TAKE ONE BALLOT IF SOMEONE IS TYPING ONE AS I'M TYPING THIS BUT OTHERWISE IT'S CLOSED