TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

TSM Poster Tournament 2008 Semifinals

Clearly handled in the least democratic way possible.

Lushus isn't even on the board.

I'd like to imagine he went to sleep prior to the recount thinking he'd won.

We need a picture of Al holding a copy of Dewey defeats Truman to make my fantasy world complete.

2200494659_135fe572fa.jpg

THAT'S AL? Holy shit. he looks way older than I imagined.

Milky

Czech

Is all the so-called backlash due to me getting eliminated? Well done, Venkmaniacs.

Seriously though, at 29-21 and 30-24 or whatever the round vs. Agent was, it's not like Milky ran through this thing on some pre-determined path of rage that no one can stop. If I had been Matt Youngin It in the Elite Eight, I could have pulled in some last minute votes and been in the Final Four, just like last year.

As it is, I lost fair and square and made a better showing than I would have thought. Defeating sports legend kkk? Breezing past CanadianGuitarist? Running neck and neck with Milky until an 11th hour surge of votes that gave him an 8 vote win? People calling me a "# favourite poster" or a breakout star? Truly, while I may not have TECHNICALLY made it as far as I did last year, the road there was much tougher this year and more rewarding... well, as rewarding as having 30 people on a message board like you more than someone else can be. Thanks to everyone for their support as I now gracefully make my exit from the tournament.

Votes:

Milky - Tournament rule: Always back the person that beats you (unless he winds up against King).

King - Czech buddy, I'm TRYING to help you lose every round but the TSMasses just love you too much to let you throw it, I guess. Go King!

Yes, I've enjoyed this tournament too (appropriately, as it's my first). I've had very worthy opponents, and I wouldn't be ashamed to lose to any of them (except maybe RedJed, who I have nothing against, but I don't really know who he is). I've had surges of popularity, backlash, and been defended. It's brought me a new fondness for some more fringe posters like Ginger, luke-o and Carlito.

What a great board. What a wonderful group of posters. Someone get a picture of me with my arm around this thread.

The implication was that there's nothing wrong with being gay, but there is something wrong with being a Tori Amos fan. Fine, though, I like some of her stuff. I don't have a poster on my wall, though. I did once have every square inch of my walls covered with Marilyn Manson posters, except for this right over my bed:

SpearsBestB.jpg

My goth friends thought it was hilariously ironic, but little did they know I was dead serious.

holy shit. even I'd have fucked her back then

Milky

King

Not Al because, sadly, he slightly resembles me, and thus my rampant self-loathing makes me despise him by association. Not Czech because anyone who must SHOUT to express their hatred for Tori Amos is truly an alien being, beyond any possibility of fellowship or comprehension. And for a guy who stated that he did not want to win this thing, he's come much too far. Buncha ironic contrarians voting 'round here.

And sweet jesus some of the Very Serious Arguments over a frigging message board tournament have been painful to read. I mean, recounts. RECOUNTS.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
For the first time in a while I used the office's Flavia machine to make a Milky Way Choccocino. It was delicious, until it came out my nose reading this thread. Applause.

You used a what to make a who?

No, he left a comment for me after viewing my profile yesterday. He is alive.

Milky

Czech

No reasons at this time.

No, he left a comment for me after viewing my profile yesterday. He is alive.

Please change your AV...

Matt Young flexing his "muscles" makes me wanna puke.

I'll barter with you. How about I change my AV, and in return, you have to do a smart white suburban kid gimmick for one week?

I'll barter with you. How about I change my AV, and in return, you have to do a smart white suburban kid gimmick for one week?

Isn't there an option to turn off AV's?

Nah, I like it when you call me names. You have to do something different. Doing something like this could really plug you into the social pipeline. You're in a good position here.

For the first time in a while I used the office's Flavia machine to make a Milky Way Choccocino. It was delicious, until it came out my nose reading this thread. Applause.

You used a what to make a who?

Automated single-serving coffee machine. Total cheesy office bullshit. It uses little packets of coffee to make one cup for you in any number of flavors. Unfortunately, whatever it does to brew it makes the coffee taste and feel like battery acid. The only good thing it does is make hot chocolate, and you can use these packets of "milky way topping" to change up the flavor a bit.

I was gonna give you an image here too, to help explain, but google images informs me that Flavia is apparently a very common name for attractive nude Brazilian women.