TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

I banned Choken One.

Matt Young... just because I don't answer your dumb PMs... does not mean Leena has taken over my account.

You're a fucking idiot...

I didn't say she'd taken over your account, but you never answered what those last couple posts in here were about.

I will wait until Czech and others are awake before I share what I know.

Who made CWM, Kreese, and Czech mods, anyway?

Yeah. Would any of you would be willing to clarify this?

For my part, I might have drunkenly made a request to be known as "the Sperm". It could also be from a moderator who got pissed off with me. I really don't know.

Matt's going to blow the whistle on this whole thing! He knows something, people! Everyone better be nice to him or a lot of us are going down!

Guest Blue Man Czech
I won't say too much...other than what I told him would happen when a sale was discussed last year. I told him Mole would get no respect. I told him the usually "good, quality posters" (rofl) will eventually turn and try and run the thing.

Apparently, he remembered that statement. And a deal is not dead.

I can just sense the breaking point. *I* was contacted this time. Not the other way around.

SERIOUS FUCKING INTERNET DRAMA.

Guest Blue Man Czech

Yeah, a solid seven and a half.

I really hope that by pretending to be a mod for an hour, I'll cause Adminbot to sell his share of TSM to Prince Paul who will then delete fucking everything. What a way to go out.

By the way, for the uninitiated, being a mod isn't really that fun. It's actually really tedious and irritating. If I had a fucking clue what I was doing, I would've banned like five other retarded people I don't like. You're a beneficiary of my ineptitude, Exslade.

Guest Blue Man Czech

what about him

Keep it up, by the way...

It's actually driving Mole a little crazy, which in turn is driving Michael VERY crazy.

Then, I get messages inquiring how interested I still am. So by all means...keep it up!

Man, nobody does it better when it comes to gay board drama.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm still surprised that my minor uncreative change made someone spaz out so pathetically. I am happy that the "Freddy Mercury" name change has stuck though.

You had no right to do that minor uncreative name change. You would expect internet messageboard moderators to act with professionalism.

Michelle is a feminine Michael, not Matt. It should have been Matilda Young. Unless, as is almost certainly the case, there's some kind of inside joke that I don't know anything about.

There's another board that I frequent where everyone has mod powers all of the time. It's a kind of heaven on Earth on the internet. There should be no hierarchy, no omnipotent mods and supermods. Give the power to the posters.

I don't know...

We can't just let everyone have the power to pick and chose which forum laws they follow. Why, if that was the case, I'd ban everyone that looked at me cockeyed!

Not entirely related to this but maybe just a little: I want to see another "Czech rants about everything in one big unformatted paragraph" thread.

There's another board that I frequent where everyone has mod powers all of the time. It's a kind of heaven on Earth on the internet. There should be no hierarchy, no omnipotent mods and supermods. Give the power to the posters.

Kinetic is the Saint-Simon of message boarding.

Sign in to follow this