TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ivpvideos

IVPvideos.com

Guest ivpvideos

Over 3,000 different titles to choose from. www.ivpvideos.com, your one stop party shop for Japanese wrestling on DVD.

I can vouch for this guy. I've ordered from him, and you can't beat his crazy low prices. A nice selection of Japanese stuff, with more older obscure footage than you'll find on some websites. The only drawback is delivery can be kinda slow, took me two or three weeks to get my order, but I guess that's the price of getting $3 dvds.

I can vouch for this guy. I've ordered from him, and you can't beat his crazy low prices. A nice selection of Japanese stuff, with more older obscure footage than you'll find on some websites. The only drawback is delivery can be kinda slow, took me two or three weeks to get my order, but I guess that's the price of getting $3 dvds.

It's hit or miss. I once got a 40-disc order in a matter of three days, and then I placed an order later that month and it took nearly four weeks, although that was more of an organizational mistake on their part.

IVP is my hookup for AJW and AJPW Classics. They also have a ton of British wrestling that I want to get my hands on after reading Bret Hart's book.

Guest ivpvideos

Yah unfortunately it is just me doing this and with the recent falling apart of Purodvdsource business has been skyrocketing. My day job is a tax analyst for an insurance company and while I don't really do anything from May until December there is a lot of forced overtime during January thru April. I just bought six new duplicators to speed up orders so it won't be too much of a problem. No more four week waits, that is for damn sure. Thanks everyone for the kind words!

HEY!! Are you the same guy also from Baltimore from DVDVR posted? We used to talk on there but I'm banned from posting now :(. Good to see you again if you are! I'd really like to order something from you sometime I probably will too!

Guest ivpvideos
HEY!! Are you the same guy also from Baltimore from DVDVR posted? We used to talk on there but I'm banned from posting now :(. Good to see you again if you are! I'd really like to order something from you sometime I probably will too!

Yup, one and the same. Sucks about you getting banned. Don't wait, order noWii!