TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

UFC 84 - Ill Will

I doubt he got anything. Dana can hand out bonuses however he wishes but if he really wanted to shine any spotlight on Carwin he would've given him the actual listed bonus.

IMO, Sherk lost because of BJ Penn's vicious left jab.(Well among just being outclassed in general) It turned a would-be aggressor into a second-guessing counter puncher that had to stand around and wait for an oppurtunity, which never came. Anytime Sherk thought about being the aggressor, BJ put his left fist into Sherk's face and kept him at a safe distance. That's the thing about BJ Penn, he is just an all around elite fighter in most areas of the game and when he is motivated and follows through on his training regimen it shows.

I almost feel bad for Jardine getting such a crapped payout when his fight was one of the 3 they were selling the ppv on

It's nothing compared to the amount of money he made after he beat Chuck, compared to the amount of money Chuck made.

What the hell is Mandy dancing about? Not that I mind, she's cuter than homemade shoes.

She lost about 70% of her attractiveness to me when she was hanging out with Jack Osborne. Come one, dude's a fucking douche.

She gains the 30% back solely based on the possibility that she's had GSP inside her. And then proceeds to gain another 50% by bringing her hot friends to UFC events.

What the hell is Mandy dancing about? Not that I mind, she's cuter than homemade shoes.

She lost about 70% of her attractiveness to me when she was hanging out with Jack Osborne. Come one, dude's a fucking douche.

She gets all that back and more for being a UFC fan.

I've seen a lot of pictures floating around lately of Mandy with Ryan Adams.

She apparently does not have a set type.

And, in my opinion, Keith Jardine got screwed hardest. $10K TUF contract + hospital bills for getting KTFO really really sucks for someone who was used to help SELL the PPV. I also read that he got smaller than normal sponsor money for this fight because he was wearing his own clothing apparel to the ring. His next contract should have a huuuuuge raise.

I've seen a lot of pictures floating around lately of Mandy with Ryan Adams.

She apparently does not have a set type.

And, in my opinion, Keith Jardine got screwed hardest. $10K TUF contract + hospital bills for getting KTFO really really sucks for someone who was used to help SELL the PPV. I also read that he got smaller than normal sponsor money for this fight because he was wearing his own clothing apparel to the ring. His next contract should have a huuuuuge raise.

Like I said, it was even worse at UFC 76... Chuck made $500,000 for losing, while Jardine made $14,000 for beating Chuck.

It's complete bullshit.

You know with his choice of costume these days it's quite possible the man died a year ago. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

And seriously, how has Jardine not gotten a new contract? The guys not exactly a huge name or some elite top fighter but you'd think he'd be making more than a percentage of what his opponent's making. I mean either he's really hard up for money or him and Dana have some special arrangement where Dana gargles his balls before a fight.

I mean either he's really hard up for money or him and Dana have some special arrangement where Dana gargles his balls before a fight.

That put a funny visual in my head. I can just imagine the noise it'd make, too.

I, too, am surprised at his purse for this fight. The guy beats Liddell, and he's making the same amount Christian Wellisch are Terry Etim are making for losing? Ivan Salaverry made double that for losing. Shit makes noooo sense.