EVIL~! alkeiper

Finals, TSM Worst Poster Tournament

Who is worse?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. MVP vs. Marvin

• MVP
    • Marvinisalunatic

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It doesn't really matter if all he's doing is talking wrestling. WP was only really bad once he descended into gimmickhood.

That was my theory, but someone over at the Pit debunked that rumor because Truthiness hangs out in CE while WP never did. I don't think that makes a difference, but whatever.

Actually, WP showed up in CE a few times. One notable time would be his posts in the shitty "Loose Change" thread, where he went on about a fireman hearing "explosions." Interestingly enough, that was the first time I paid attention to him, and the first time he annoyed me as well.

Guest Beastalentier

In the event that you're still interested in voting tournaments about things that suck, and TSM posters that listen to bad talk radio, keep an eye on the Tournament of Bad.

You know what would have been a good punishment for the winner? Have their post count start counting backwards from wherever they are. Once it reaches 0, they're no longer allowed to post.

We could witness a good mid life crises. Maybe next year.

Hey Mr. Moderator(s) seeing how MVP got 65 votes of his own, can we throw him in the Gulag for a day? I will note that Marvin's behaved a bit better lately while MVP has continued sucking.

68 + 65 does not equal 119 (also: a penny means one) so there's obviously a 4 point discrepancy as a result of alleged ballot stuffing for last minute MVP votes, but hey, not a bad idea.

Guest Vitamin X

Done. Should we make it for just a day, or until he interacts with Leena for a bit?

I don't think he even realizes he was in this tournament, nor that we all think he sucks. This will be interesting to see how he reacts.

Make it a day but if he doesn't interact with Leena during the day, keep him in there until he does interact with her. I'm afraid if I choose the latter, he'll just post something a couple minutes later and be cluttering up the folder again with crappy posts.

Hey Mr. Moderator(s) seeing how MVP got 65 votes of his own, can we throw him in the Gulag for a day? I will note that Marvin's behaved a bit better lately while MVP has continued sucking.

I certainly think avoiding the vast useless wasteland that is CE will help me out a lot.

I certainly think avoiding the vast useless wasteland that is CE will help me out a lot.

I can think of a couple of other things which might help you out even more. They come in .50AE.

I can think of a couple of other things which might help you out even more. They come in .50AE.

I suppose its sad I had to google .50ae? I had no clue, I thought it was a medication or something.

Leave him there until Leena makes him cry.

I bet she could.

Oh God yes, please do this.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I need to get some more money so I can shoot .50 caliber regularly.

Well, .50 that isn't a muzzle loader.

My childhood in a nutshell.