TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE 24/7 Classics OnDemand General Discussion

Guest Smues

It's not dubbed on the original WWF pre E release. I only remember because it's the main menu music

Superbrawl 3 last aired on 24/7 just prior to the Benoit incident in the late spring of 07. A quick check of my burned dvd confirms it was June 2007's pick your big one winner. There you go. Thankfully I had recorded it then with the Scorpio match on it, as on 24/7 it didn't remove Ventura's commentary like on Benoit's dvd.

So yea it came on 24/7 2 weeks prior to the Benoit murders.

Thanks for looking into that Jericholic82.

eoy1h.jpg

I didn't know Vengeance began with Eric Bischoff confronting Triple H

What a crowd killing segment that Triple H to RAW thing was. Thank goodness for fast fowarding. Pretty good ppv that withstanding.

Have you considered just putting that picture in your signature?

I'm sorry about that. I couldn't see the last 6 buttons where you put your signature at. I was on a different computer, so that could've been the problem.

I'm not sure what the problem was, but now I can see them. :D

Edited by WWEwrestling

Don't worry about it; it was a suggestion, not a complaint.

As for the HHH/HBK segment being a "crowd killer", someone said that to me on IRC back in 2002 as well, but I was there live and the crowd was super into chanting "DX! DX! DX!" during the segment.

There's a story in this week's F4W about people getting the 2009 Rumble available for free on their 24/7 menu. There was a story weeks back about the same thing happening with Armageddon. At the time I thought he may have just been misinformed (and e-mailed him such), but the Rumble story apparently is from multiple subscribers.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Ususally FIOS leaves the Big Ones up the entire month but in this case, I'm glad I revisited No Mercy last night as it is long gone. I did not get to finish my 12/1 RAW though! Neidhart/HHH - that had to have been huge ;)

Considering Legacy hasn't even properly updated their page - and that's the section WWE.com actually cares about - I won't hold my breath on a 24/7 page update today.

Edit: Oh, I get it, it's a daily thing this month. I think someone at .com read this and took it as a challenge since the Mania 2 video was immediately posted. I guess I'll just wait patiently for the On Demand page to be updated then.

I say it every March! I still like the TV shows though, but only one MNW episode this month is a bit of a piss off.

Yeah, that sucks, MNW's is one of my favorite shows!

I mean it's cool to see things like All American Wrestling from the morning of WM but there's no Big Ones worth watching (except house shows) plus, having the 2 Hogan sets I probably have most of the shorties.

Interesting that they are showing the matches you can play in the new Legends of Wrestlemania game. I'm talking the ones you don't think of off the top of your head - like Beefcake/Dibiase.

Plus Rock part 5 and 6!

One thing the build to WM has shown me on 24/7 since I've had it is Hogan (and Mr. T) might have been the bigger stars but Piper drove that first WM storyline. He's 99.9% of it. Without him, it wouldn't have nearly been as effective.

I know it takes me about 2 hours to update the entire in-depth WWE 24/7 Classics On Demand schedule over on my page. Normally it's only about an hour, but each month it takes longer because more content is added in the beginning of the month.

I figure tomorrow things will be updated over on WWE.com.

Guest Smues
This is crazy, its March 7th! UPDATE THE GODDAMN PAGE!

Agreed. Wrestlemania month is the weak month for those with the dvd set, so it'd be nice to know what we'll get next month, plus what the PYBO options are.

Yeah I was just going to say that. Everything is the same right now but the main page actually reflects that it's March.

I wish they were only this slow in February, April, and November because I always know the next theme is WrestleMania, Latino Legends, and Seasons Beatings. I bet I can even predict May's programming:

Legends: "Viva La Raza" DVD, Eddie Guerrero HOF piece (in the history of me having the service, I think it's been Pedro and Tito, so Eddie is due).

Shorties: A bunch of luchadore matches or matches involving latino wrestlers

Big Ones: No Way Out 2004, When World's Collide / PYBO: Judgment Day 2004, and whatever else in May had a latino wrestler being pushed.