TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Unban Leena

Apparently it might cost something like 150-200 A MONTH to own this place.

Woah, what... I could own this place like 3 times over...

hmm...

That's it?

As someone that's pseudo-friendly with Leena, I find it hilarious that y'all spend so much time bitching and moaning about her and her "attention whore" shenanigans. Way to prove a point, guys, giving her excessive attention. That'll learn her.

And while I'm posting ... how come we still can't put Mole on ignore? Kind of vain of him to ensure that his posts can't be officially ignored.

I think the reason we talk about her so much is that some of us (myself included) can't get our heads around why she keeps coming back? What's the point? What does she gain from it? It baffles me that someone can sit at their PC and think "hmmm, I'm going to create a new account/steal an old account on a message board that I hate yet can't seem to stay away from just so I can abuse people who I don't know/claim to not care about despite the fact that I can't seem to let them go."

alkeiper explained it earlier: she thrives on internet drama. The more she annoys people, the happier she is.

Not that I'm defending her, but seriously, that's not true.

She's around bothering us what, one day a week (max), for a couple of hours?

Even people with the most elite social lives can do that.

I think it's more of a matter of her not having an internet life (I.E. Doesn't frequent too many websites). So when she's sitting at home on the internet, she gets bored and decided to cause some shit with her favourite boys.

What's worse, something bad or talking about something bad! Or worse, talking about people talking about something bad! I hate that logic, if we continue it you're the saddest of all Lushus. And now I'm even worse. Don't respond or you'll have me beat, although by saying that I think I'm now pre-emptively sadder than you.

She sees the internet not as an extension of social interaction but a stage for her to excersize her boredom. Let's not feed the whores.

you guys are STILL carrying on about her?

and you call her sad/pathetic???

no u r

Can't escape these arguements on the net.

And I thought it was Urban Leena too.

What's worse, something bad or talking about something bad! Or worse, talking about people talking about something bad! I hate that logic, if we continue it you're the saddest of all Lushus. And now I'm even worse. Don't respond or you'll have me beat, although by saying that I think I'm now pre-emptively sadder than you.

She sees the internet not as an extension of social interaction but a stage for her to excersize her boredom. Let's not feed the whores.

How about you do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

How about no. Don't threaten to kick my ass or anything, I'm drinking coffee and laughing that hard might be dangerous.

Wow. You're the lowest belt grade.

Guess what! I'm a white belt in Judo. Fat lot of good it'll do me in any practical situation.

Guess some dumbfucks can't handle sarcasm... Shut the fuck up.

I haven't threaten to beat up anyone for months... Fucknuts.

It's more like about a month. If that.

Hey, a white belt to match the color of your skin. How fashionable.

Invader3k should venture into My Chocolate Socket more regularly.

The way I see it, if we unban her, they're only going to ban her again. Let's try and move on with our internet lives and hope she moves on with hers. Fat chance of this happening but it's what I believe.

:lol:

Now that we've discussed unbanning leena, lets start talking about urban leena.

Hack.

Actually, I take that back. Run with that in Graphics. I had meant to, but it seemed attention-whory of me to start such a thread after bringing it up in here, plus I didn't know what to do outside of the thread title. I suppose it could have been a photoshop of her with darker skin or something, but that's an awful lot of work for really no reason. At least Paint Marvin was funnier than shit.

I would support reinstating Leena, but only under certain conditions. First of all, she'd have to change her name to Urban Leena. Secondly, she would be limited to posting in the Chocolate Socket. Thirdly, she could only post in one thread, the title of which is "The OAO Urban Leena Be Menstrual Thread." And she'd be the only one allowed to post in the thread.

Thoughts?