TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruiser_Brody_

Iron Shiek to be roasted

Should make for a good DVD.

www.wrestlingobserver.com

There will be a comic roast for the Iron Sheik on 10/10 at Legends of the Ring, hosted by Rev. Bob Levy of the Howard Stern show, as well as Beetlejuice from Stern, Nikolai Volkoff and Brian Blair as guest roasters. It will be at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Monroe, NJ. For more info go to www.Ringroasts.com They will have a fan fest the next day with Jake Roberts

------

AWESOME

I got really fucking high last night and watched (or tried to watch) the shoot with Honky/Sheik/New Jack last night. I could barely handle it. Honky was constantly antagonizing Sheik, urging him to share his opinion on Brian Blair, Ultimate Warrior and others. Blair's portion of the roast will be priceless, mostly because Sheik will likely not understand the situation and some shit will go down.

Guest Mos_Def
I got really fucking high last night and watched (or tried to watch) the shoot with Honky/Sheik/New Jack last night. I could barely handle it. Honky was constantly antagonizing Sheik, urging him to share his opinion on Brian Blair, Ultimate Warrior and others. Blair's portion of the roast will be priceless, mostly because Sheik will likely not understand the situation and some shit will go down.

lol at "not understanding the situation."