TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

Awful suggestions for TSM's new regime

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Good work on the Beck, Glenn (whoever the hell that is) word filter guys. I had other word filter ideas but until a "Awful suggestions for TSM's new regime" thread opens up where it's clear the ideas are meant for comedy, I have nowhere to put it. Probably for the best!

What are your horrible ideas for word filters, rules and new folders?

Hey, the bluff was called.

Anyway, since we're all post modern and realize racism is only fought with more ironic racism, instead of making the n-word into a filter for a different word like "Teddy Bear", we should make other words filter into it. Black, Colored / Coloured, and Negro should all default to it.

This would cause havoc with Black Lushus' name though, so we'd need to make a word filter that Lushus = Please.

This is not an awful suggestions per se, but it would be difficult to do. Filter it so that whatever Matt Young posts is not bitching, complaining, or talking about how much he is well-liked everywhere but here.

Anyway, since we're all post modern and realize racism is only fought with more ironic racism, instead of making the n-word into a filter for a different word like "Teddy Bear", we should make other words filter into it. Black, Colored / Coloured, and Negro should all default to it.

Can't we just move all of the black posters to a separate board?

Can't we just move all of the black posters to a separate board?

ILC2.jpg

"Love it~!"

All folders should be named after departed posters. For instance, Movies-TV-DVDs would become "The Zack Malibu Memorial Movies, TV, and DVDs Cocksuckery."

Let's have a graveyard of everyone's favorite fallen posters with one of them tributes written up for them and it's updated whenever you guys decide to ban Marvin, Matt Young, Carlito, etc.

Let's have a graveyard of everyone's favorite fallen posters with one of them tributes written up for them and it's updated whenever you guys decide to ban Marvin, Matt Young, Carlito, etc.

That's not a bad idea.

This is not an awful suggestions per se, but it would be difficult to do. Filter it so that whatever Matt Young posts is not bitching, complaining, or talking about how much he is well-liked everywhere but here.

It's funny how I've corrected you and others who have said that about 50 times in total, yet you still choose to misquote me every single time. You're either determined to twist my words to your favor, or just plain stupid. What I've said, for slow folks like Dandy here, is that I get along with the majority of people everywhere but here. I never said I was "popular" (as Leena claimed at The Pit) or even "well-liked". I just get along with most people. Seriously, it's like people don't even read what I write. They just make up words to put in my mouth to accommodate whatever point they're attempting to make.

I think everyone should know by now that I'm not trying to win anyone over, here or there. As I told Czech last night, my one goal is to post in peace without unnecessary drama. As I also told him, in 95% of the instances where I have outbursts here, or whatever you wish to call them, it's me defending myself after being provoked.

Really, I'm easy to get along with. People just go out of their way to target me. Granted, it may have originated from me making some stupid decisions in the past, but since then, it's been others throwing the opening salvo. So at times, I just say "fuck it" and portray a caricature of whatever the label is people give me at any given time.

Guest Bullshiterica
it's been others throwing the opening salvo. So at times, I just say "fuck it" and portray a caricature of whatever the label is people give me at any given time.

So people always instigate Internet slapfights with you except when you instigate Internet slapfights with them?

The last big Matt Young debacle that I can remember was when someone changed his name to Michelle (the first time) and he totally lost his shit disproportionate to the act itself. Now you can argue the unfairness of changing somebody's name, and we did, but the whole thing could've been handled a little better. I banned Choken One and he didn't even say anything about it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Matt Young is only a whiner because people want him to be one.

Word filter ideas inspired by ESPN templates.

Orioles = TEAM LOGO XX-XX

Matt Young = AAAAG

Guest Bullshiterica

Well, the people have spoken, and the people want so many word filters installed that every post is ultimately rendered in code!