TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

This is the thread where we discuss animals fighting

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Tigers seem an obvious choice, but for good reason.

Wild boars are fucking wicked, too. Fearlessly aggressive, with large slashing tusks.

Wild Boars are tasty animals.

Pound for pound, a Wolverine would be a good pick up against other small vicious animals.

If we're talking gang warfare, my money is on the siafu.

If it's gang warfare, wolves would own everything.

Humans are the only thing keeping them in check. I think they covered this in the "world without people" special on TLC or Discovery or one of channels. Wolves would just multiply like crazy and just take over.

There was a time when we weren't keeping them in check and they dominated

422f6da494ccf15a63fde530fc9a12d5.jpg

Ok, so we'll start with water-habitat animals. Submit two or three picks who you feel could make a run - if you want to be specific and nominate, say, Nile crocodile, go right ahead. If you just put 'crocodile', that's fine too. After nominating dies down, I'll put a bracket together, possibly along the lines of a global-based idea. Also, if it turns out that if vague nominees win out, I'll look for the most average of that species when I put pictures up for each match-up.

I'll start with:

Shark

Whale

Crocodile

No team attacks (sorry, piranhas), and no weapons or anything. Each location will be as barren and neutral as possible.

Blue ring octopus.

Seriously, he wins.

Since the bite is painless, people often do not know they have been bitten. The symptoms start with nausea. The victim then has hazy vision that turns to blindness in seconds. Loss of touch, speech, and swallowing then occur. Within 3 minutes, the victim suffers paralysis and respiratory arrest.

Also, they can be as small as a quarter. His opponent won't even see him before he goes blind, nevermind after.

I'm disappointed this didn't take off.

Some show on Discovery (RN?) is doing a thing in Zambia comparing hippos and crocs. Apparently, hippos kill about 300 people a year.

This crazy fuck is going into a croc farm in South Africa in a wire cage, like the guys who videotape sharks.

Edit: RN is Rogue Nature. The graphic under the name said Hippo/Croc, like it was a hype video for a wrestling match. I'm typically pretty indifferent to nature shows, but this looks awesome.