TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JJMc

PayPal question

I've been selling on ebay for several years, but I never accepted PayPal until last month. I verified my bank account and have accepted about 8 payments since the beginning of March. It shows my balance on the website, but today when I got my bank statement for March, no deposits were listed for any of the transactions and my balance did not reflect these supposed transfers. To my knowledge, the money is supposed to go into your account. That's why you add a bank account, right? :D

Did I not do something right? I posted it here because PayPal customer service seems to be run by the mentally handicapped. I'll ask them if need be, but anyone with any PayPal experience that can help, please let me know.

Did you actually request a transfer from your Paypal account to your bank account? When they pay you, the money goes into your paypal account. You have to log in to there and request a transfer to your bank. It's not direct.

If you already did that, then I don't know.

PayPal is an interesting setup to me in many ways. Here's what I would do. :)

Okay, check youre bank statement. Is there anything about PayPal on there? If not, consult your banker. Does he have anything about PayPal in your records? This might be the sort of thing you have to sit down and talk out with another human, which is ironical because PAYPAL IS FOR DOING THINGS OVER THE INTERNET!

PayPal is an interesting setup to me in many ways. Here's what I would do. :)

Okay, check youre bank statement. Is there anything about PayPal on there? If not, consult your banker. Does he have anything about PayPal in your records? This might be the sort of thing you have to sit down and talk out with another human, which is ironical because PAYPAL IS FOR DOING THINGS OVER THE INTERNET!

Yeah, I hear ya. It's weird because the only thing on my previous statement about PayPal was "PAYPAL INSTANT XFER- 7.99" which I don't remember being the amount of any of the transactions. I hope it isn't some kind of monthly service fee. We'll see what happens... Thanks.

Edit: on a completely unrelated note, does anyone know what's up with the "Real TSMer" label and why the system was changed? I was hoping to work my way past "Raw" which due to my infrequent posting habits, I had been on for probably two years. That sucks. Oh well.