TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ForumPro

Any questions?

Hi ForumPro, I'm TheSmartMarks.com. I named myself after a popular message board I frequent. I was just wondering, if I were to start a new message board of my own, what elements would you suggest I include? I figure since you are such a proponent of forums, you might have some advice.

ForumPro, I can't recall seeing another poster here at TSM that was ever so helpful. I can tell you really do like forums. With your enthusiasm, I think you would make an excellent admin. What do you think?

Actually, no, you're wrong, that's not true in most respects. Orange juice is an acid, well citric acid is an acid, and flouride is a base, and when acids and bases get together, like for a party (I learned this in honors chemistry a couple a months ago), they don't get along and they cancel each other out. It's like a science fair volcano, but in your mouth. Hope this helps. Glad you cleared that up for me.

Venkman, why did you change your avatar? I demand you change it back.

Don't make me abuse my power to change your avatar back to what it was.

I had a "I don't remember posting that!" experience because I have basically the same avatar as 10 Pounds of Gold right now. It'll go back after Montreal is out of the play-offs (or wins the Cup). More games like last night and I'll be back to the old avatar by Monday.