TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dobbs 3K

Parents fight over gang ties...

I asked to be banned a long time ago. My request was denied. I don't want to be banned anymore though.

Why did you request to be banned in the first place, Porter?

Well at the time, I was getting tired of TSM, yet I couldn't stop coming to this place. So I wanted to be shot and put out of my misery metaphorically with a banning. But that feeling has long since subsided. So now I'm just enjoying my time here.

BAN HAMMER

_42353148_pg_balloons_ap1.jpg

4thParade01a.jpg

Chrismas-parade-1.jpg

410w.jpg

Marney is harmful to discourse. I'm not saying this because she has different opinions than I do, I'm saying this because she's... fucking harmful to discourse. She has two speeds, nuetral and horrible person. Theres no in between. Plus, theres no call to say those things to Annie. That's another, person, man. Lots of ball-busting goes on around here, but in all seriousness, Annie is a real person - and a person who went through some shit all her life that none of us can even imagine (I'm not saying it's worse than anything we've gone through, just way, way different.) What the fuck does anyone have to gain by denying her a gender? It's just ridiculous to me, it's like getting mad at somebody for ordering cake when you like pie. Bunch of fucking squares.

PS - I know Marney wasn't banned because she ragged on Annie, but I'd like to think it's a good enough reason.

PPS - I didn't intend for "ball-busting" to be a pun associated with Annie literally having her balls busted, it's just a happy coincidence.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I would've done it if he hadn't. Work just spoils it for me when all this happens at night.

BAN HAMMER

_42353148_pg_balloons_ap1.jpg

4thParade01a.jpg

Chrismas-parade-1.jpg

410w.jpg

Marney is harmful to discourse. I'm not saying this because she has different opinions than I do, I'm saying this because she's... fucking harmful to discourse. She has two speeds, nuetral and horrible person. Theres no in between. Plus, theres no call to say those things to Annie. That's another, person, man. Lots of ball-busting goes on around here, but in all seriousness, Annie is a real person - and a person who went through some shit all her life that none of us can even imagine (I'm not saying it's worse than anything we've gone through, just way, way different.) What the fuck does anyone have to gain by denying her a gender? It's just ridiculous to me, it's like getting mad at somebody for ordering cake when you like pie. Bunch of fucking squares.

PS - I know Marney wasn't banned because she ragged on Annie, but I'd like to think it's a good enough reason.

PPS - I didn't intend for "ball-busting" to be a pun associated with Annie literally having her balls busted, it's just a happy coincidence.

Throughout this whole discourse all I can think of are horrible flashbacks about being an Off-Topic mod on a classic video game website. I just didnt know I was playing the role of ¨The one that doesn´t mean to start shit but somehow does anyway¨.

This will probably start even more crap but whatever, I am on three hours sleep and don´t care.

1) Other than Marney irritating me for calling me ´boy´ and whatnot, meh? I don´t agree with her but she is certainly a... dynamic in conversation. Whether or not her being here is for the ´good of the boards´ whatever - I wouldn´t be all bent out of shape if she was still here. I think, like a lot of others here, I haven´t invested a lot of emotion, just morbid curiousity of how out of control she would get.

2) Having been a mod of a moderately sized and totally unstable forum before, I have to agree with VitX just on the ´having been there before´ thing. Her post pretty much asked and VitX complied. And should she want to come back she totally should. I could use a debate opponent I can run circles around. :)

3) I would like to thank y´all for your candor, at the least. I don´t have a problem with joking around, I see my past (and future) as just stuff. Nothing´s offended me other than that initial Marney barrage and even then I wasn´t super pissed. If I´m around in a thread please dont be all eggshells about it (not like I think anyone would).

4) Milky did call me a mutilated man, and I probably would fuck him. I wonder if he were somehow my twin - minus all the gender changing mess, of course.

5) Ball-busting.... heh. :D

Guest Teal-y Dan

This whole thread fucking sucks. At no point from its conception, to its birth, to the present did it ever not suck. Each person involved, myself included, should be filled with shame commensurate to each person's respective level of participation. What a horrible pox upon this community, and that's saying something.

Guest Teal-y Dan
Meet the new TSM regime, same as the old TSM regime.

C'mon, Czech, it's time to right this ship.

Your callback to a thread I made two years ago both warms my heart and frightens me. Other than that, you're absolutely right; some of us seem to have lost the way. I was really really REALLY hoping that we wouldn't have any sort of "YOU WANNA STEP TO MY POWERS?" sort of deal here. That's not supposed to be the spirit of the board. Marney probably went over the line with some of the ad hominems, but so did I, and so did a lot of us, and like I said, nobody should be proud of anything said in here. I don't think the board version of Suicide By Cop should be in effect here, nor do I think any attempts to "moderate discussion" should have been done in not one, but two folders where our policy is supposed to be to let shit happen. This thread was a lost cause from day negative-one. Nobody was going to "moderate discussion" here. Were I available whenever all this shit was going down, I would've just ended the whole thing by sticking it in Classics as a testament to what horrible and retarded people we all are, and tried to give all parties involved a fresh start. It's probably too late for that now, though.

Whatever great aspirations any of you new mods had were a fucking joke to begin with, I just hope you realize that. It's the same shit as before. I have to laugh that people get banned because they're "harmful to discourse'. what amazing discourse does this board have? It's just the line used to ban someone you're pissed at.

Guest Teal-y Dan

This is not an incorrect assessment.

You know, it's weird. I thought that once I finally got the power to ban people, I would start picking off everyone I never liked here, but now that I can, I don't want to. I realized that it's really not fair to take a message board away from people. Throwing people in the gulag, I can do, because that's just fun and games, but BANNING people? That's so harsh.

BREACH OF SECURITY EDIT: Vyce and Ginger have the same IP again. Do you two live together?

Sign in to follow this