TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AnnieEclectic

Fried Chicken? For BREAKFAST???

McDonalds has a ¨Flavor of the South¨ theme going on (dunno if itś just new england or what) so there is a country breaded chicken biscuit breakfast sandwich. I figured what the hell, right?

Its fried chicken in a biscuit. thatś it. No butter, cheese, egg, or I dunno - anything but a dry biscuit and fried chicken. Weeee. So if you ever want fried chicken in a biscuit for 2 bucks, go to mcdonalds. ugh.

You mean you've never had Chicken and Waffles?!

roscoes2xd0.jpg

My gal got me into this, claiming it was a southern thing. I looked it up on the internets and found that it wasn't, but still. It's great.

McDonalds has a ¨Flavor of the South¨ theme going on (dunno if itś just new england or what) so there is a country breaded chicken biscuit breakfast sandwich. I figured what the hell, right?

Its fried chicken in a biscuit. thatś it. No butter, cheese, egg, or I dunno - anything but a dry biscuit and fried chicken. Weeee. So if you ever want fried chicken in a biscuit for 2 bucks, go to mcdonalds. ugh.

They've had that at Hardee's for a while.

Hey, if you can have Reese's for breakfast.

I had known OF Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles for awhile, but I became a true believer a few years ago when along with a couple of friends, made the journey down to Hollywood to get some. My heart didn't appreciate it, but damn that was some gooood eatin'

Well my main problem with the mcdonalds sandwich was purely presentation

it's dry fried chicken in a sliced biscuit. No butter, cheese - nothing. That's gross. At least butter the thing, or offer a drink so I can possibly swallow the food. And, nope. Never heard of chicken and waffles - chicken 'n waffles - chicken & waffles - or lemon curry. Guess I'm a bit sheltered.

it's dry fried chicken in a sliced biscuit. No butter, cheese - nothing. That's gross. At least butter the thing, or offer a drink so I can possibly swallow the food. And, nope. Never heard of chicken and waffles - chicken 'n waffles - chicken & waffles - or lemon curry. Guess I'm a bit sheltered.

If you're looking for presentation, I certainly wouldn't expect it from a McDonald's with a 16 year old making my sandwich.

If you're looking for presentation, I certainly wouldn't expect it from a McDonald's with a 16 year old making my sandwich.

Pubes make for good presentation.