TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

Awesome Wrestling Pictures

I heard the match was really bad and that the fans boo'd the living shit out of him. Apprently they raised white flags as a sign of surrender during the match.

Bruiser where did you find those pictures?

No face paint, or did it fall off during the match?

I will give him credit, though, he looks like he's in really good shape. (insert steroid joke here) You almost wonder if TNA or WWE would bring him in for one more match if the price was right. Note, I am NOT advocating that.

I saw most of the match on youtube, and didn't hear the crowd booing Warrior, match was alright. Warrior looked in good shape, and once he got in the ring looked about the same as always. The run to the ring however was more of a limping skip. Someone on another site mentioned a knee injury during his training.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0xV59PrN0

I saw most of the match on youtube, and didn't hear the crowd booing Warrior, match was alright. Warrior looked in good shape, and once he got in the ring looked about the same as always. The run to the ring however was more of a limping skip. Someone on another site mentioned a knee injury during his training.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0xV59PrN0

Match is OK, just a little SLOW by Warrior standards. I'm just not digging Warrior's Bob Backlund haircut. Warrior is still (chemically-enhanced, most likely) jacked for a man of his age. Hooray for that company having their world champion job to one of the weakest shoulder blocks in history, though.

f_vinceandpigm_bcf7323.jpg

God damn I love this photo.

What's the deal?

I scanned it from an old WWF Magazine. It was taken backstage at the IYH from December '95 (where the Arkansas Hog Pen Match took place). That's good stuff right there.