TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

What the fuck, weather?

pigs don't have effective sweat glands, that's why they roll around in the mud to cool off.

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

WHOOSH!

I lol'd.

And right now it's awesome in Southern Utah. Mid-70's and lightly cloudy.

Whatever, hoe. You're whatever I say you are.

The weather here is either in the high 80's all day, or hard thunderstorms all day.

The humidity has been great though. Makes me very happy that I'm not in St. Loius anymore. That shit is unbearable there.

Guest Epic Narcissism
Muggy and shitty and all kinds of rain here in Central Indiana.

Muggy just moved to central Indiana, didn't he?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

South Bend, I think.

My trailer still stands after yesterdays freakish monsoon.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Any word from Alfdogg? Vicious fucking storms yesterday. Funnel cloud spotted nearby, and work was cancelled last night because the entire town didn't have power. Crazy.

It's about to be 1 PM my time, and it's now 91 degrees, with hazy, hot and humid conditions (ugh). Just 12 hours ago it was somewhere between 58-62 and breezy. It should be around 77 at this time of year and when it gets up to the expected 95 it'll be the hottest day in NYC since August 2006.

All the Taiga Star hate saddens me. It's one thing to pick on me- it's often undeserved, but I've done plenty of stupid shit here in the past. However, just because she has the audacity to be a woman posting here who isn't considered attractive, she's bashed... That kind of disappoints me, especially since it's so highly reflective of how the world works in general.

And on another note, one thing I miss about the Midwest- freakish rainstorms. I love some rain, especially when it's warm out, but in semi-desert area SoCal, rain doesn't come very often.

Houston's forcast from early may until Nov. HOT! Right now at 7 in the morning, it's 80 degrees and 80% humidity. We only had 20 mins of rain all of last month. This sucks. Plus, for added bonus, its going to feel like the 100s today. Good thing central air is your best friend.

Temp: 95 degrees

Humidity: 50%

Feels like: 106 degrees

Also, Matt Young. Stop trying to be philosophical, homie. It ain't workin' too good for ya.

How are there so many people here espousing love for mid 50s temperatures here? Are we a community of sweating pigs? That's nice weather for, like, October. I froze my ass off for five months. I demand humidity. I should just move to Florida.

Being that it's around 90 this weekend and my air conditioner cant even keep my room cold with that heat, I promised a hearty "fuck you" to everyone who bitched when the weather was palatable. So Czech, here's your's.

I just read in the local paper the other day that they're forecasting a cooler-then-average summer around here. I'm kinda relieved - the last few summers were brutally hot and humid for a few days.

temp: 91

humid: 44%

it amuses me muchly that there's still a cold water warning for ocean boaters, with it being this hot.

supposed to be hotter tomorrow. joy!

QUOTE (Тайг

@ Jun 8 2008, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

temp: 91

humid: 44%

it amuses me muchly that there's still a cold water warning for ocean boaters, with it being this hot.

supposed to be hotter tomorrow. joy!

Shit, it was 90-something last August and the ocean water was like 55 degrees. I'm surprised I escaped with my balls intact.

Biggest flood ever here in Viola, Wisconsin. The previous record was broken by at least a foot. What a mess.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

More rain here. A third of the state is federal disaster area. Luckily it's mostly to the south of me. Alf's going to wash up somewhere near Seymour after a week at sea.

A little wet today. A view from my house:

watah01.jpg

watah02.jpg

You're on the southside, huh?

It's been raining and thunderstorming for a good week. Supposed to storm again for everyday execept one day this week.

itshot.jpg

i know it's nothing for some places to reach 100 degrees (like Nashua, NH), but it doesn't happen around here much. these temps are from four this afternoon.

A little wet today. A view from my house:

watah01.jpg

watah02.jpg

You're on the southside, huh?

It's been raining and thunderstorming for a good week. Supposed to storm again for everyday execept one day this week.

Yup. Built on a swamp.