TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Nick Hogan

Piece of shit or not, this is kind of messed up. Why is he in all by himself and why are these tapes released? Is that common?

And i think its funny that eveb his kids get called "Hogan".

He gives up his right to privacy when he's convicted. And he's in solitary because he's a minor in with adults. That's the bitch of commiting a crime that gets you tried as an adult.

They'd tear his ass up in general population.

I wish they'd put him there.

Well i mean i understand WHY hes in solitary but why is he in the adult prison then? I'm not trying to defend him but I'm just wondering how common it is for him to be in solitary.

I also understand the whole giving up privacy but it still doesn't seem right that these tapes are put on TV like this. If I called up a max security prison and asked for a random guys phone conversations would Ireally get them just because I asked?

Hmm crazy if that's true. I was bored the other day after watching one of those shows on prison and looked up a few of those guys on the Oak Park heights site to see the latest. Felt weird once I thought about what I was doing.

Well, based on those released tapes, the whole Hogan family (save Brooke I guess) is looking like a bunch of assholes.

they put him in solitary, because general population is full of big guys named Bubba that would love to have the bragging rights that come with sodomizing Hulk Hogan's kid.

how can you say that?

um, let's see. Saying shit about the victim's mom, saying the kid had it coming from God, saying it's not Nick's fault and talking about a reality show right after he gets out of the cell. Is that enough of should I just mention not having remorse for the kid that's still half conscious?

how can you say that?

Not sure if you're talking to me (or if you're even being serious), but...

1. Linda basically insinuating that the victim's (John Graziano's his name I believe) mother cares more about money and being vindicitive than her own son. Also, Linda minimizing the vitcim's injuries and lamenting on how "bad" Nick has it.

2. Hulk and Nick already plotting a reality show for when Nick gets out of jail. Also, both of them said some negative things about the victim and tried to shift blame to him (yes, he shouldn't have been in the car, but seriously...) which just came across as being very unsympathetic.

3. The family just being whiny in general about the whole situation.

how can you say that?

Not sure if you're talking to me (or if you're even being serious), but...

1. Linda basically insinuating that the victim's (John Graziano's his name I believe) mother cares more about money and being vindicitive than her own son. Also, Linda minimizing the vitcim's injuries and lamenting on how "bad" Nick has it.

2. Hulk and Nick already plotting a reality show for when Nick gets out of jail. Also, both of them said some negative things about the victim and tried to shift blame to him (yes, he shouldn't have been in the car, but seriously...) which just came across as being very unsympathetic.

3. The family just being whiny in general about the whole situation.

I'm just going to take the other side for shits.

1. How do you know that the victims mother doesn't just care about the money? It's hard to believe, but there actually are parents out there who could give two shits about their kids... Maybe she's a sociopath.

2. Hogan's a business man. Nothing wrong with wanting to make money. Also, I fully believe that Hulk really believes it was god's doing. There are alot of people out there who actually believe that god punishes the wicked, and any harm that comes upon anyone is god punishing them for past wrongs.

3. If most people were locked up in solitary confinement for 8 months they'd be whiney. I know it's only been 2 weeks, but it would be hard to even spend a single day in a small room with no windows or people around.

Well, based on those released tapes, the whole Hogan family (save Brooke I guess) is looking like a bunch of assholes.

I agree. It seems like the more you hear about the family the worse they are.

Seriously. Linda bitching that the mother of the kid WHO WAS IN A FUCKING COMA! doesn't know how hard this is to go through. Hulk already working on how he's going to spin this to make money. And Nick bitching about not deserving this and planning his "celebrity" tv comeback.

If this kid's last name was Anders or Johnson then he wouldn't be getting the baby treatment he's getting now.

Fuck Nick Hogan

I personally thought the whole go to jail thing for nick because this kid got hurt was plain silly. The kid got in the car and knew Nick was going to be drag racing. Its unfortunate what happened, but seriously, that kid is far from a innocent victim in this. this isn't the first time he was in the car when Drag racing with Nick and it wouldn't have been the last if not for the accident.

Now on the Hogans being a bunch of fucking dicks, yes, they are being complete assholes in this whole situation.

I personally thought the whole go to jail thing for nick because this kid got hurt was plain silly. The kid got in the car and knew Nick was going to be drag racing. Its unfortunate what happened, but seriously, that kid is far from a innocent victim in this. this isn't the first time he was in the car when Drag racing with Nick and it wouldn't have been the last if not for the accident.

Now on the Hogans being a bunch of fucking dicks, yes, they are being complete assholes in this whole situation.

Nick didn't go to jail because the kid got hurt - he went to jail because he drunkenly raced and crashed his car. The kid's injuries is what made it impossible for Nick to get out of it with a "boys will be boys" slap on the wrist. The fact that Nick bragged about getting pulled over - repeatedly - while doing 100+ mph probably didn't really help his case, either.

No, Brooke looks like a douchebag in this case, too ... she's the one that posted on her myspace that the kid with the crushed skull was 'never home and always at our house' as if that proved that his mother wasn't a good parent or something comparable. How about this: most kids would hang around at their rich friend's house, especially if that kid's parents bought him beer and pretty much let him do what he wanted. It has nothing to do with how bad of a parent the other kid's mother was ... it's how bad of parents the Bollea parents are.

Maybe I chose the wrong words. I dont get the whole pretend this is a tragedy that was caused by Nicks spoiledness or stupidity. It was an inevitable occurance that two stupid kids were involved in and one got hurt more than the other.

Sure they have been incredible assholes about the whole thing, but seriously, the whole outrage over Nick getting this kid injured is silly.

Is it true that Hulk and Mrs. Hulk (Linda?) got their divorce to protect their assetsfrom any law suit? I guess by splitting their estate or whatever between them.

So Nick's in denial and doesn't want to be in prison (I'm shocked!! *agasp*) and then you're telling me his mother is comforting him (I'm double shocked!!!) and that he's trying to make plans for when he gets out. Like he's actually planning for a life after prison?!? Those Hogans are a shower of bastards I tell you!!!

Is it true that Hulk and Mrs. Hulk (Linda?) got their divorce to protect their assets from any law suit? I guess by splitting their estate or whatever between them.

While it cannot be proven, I think that you would be pretty gullible to think otherwise. I mean, the timing sure is suspect. And why was Linda still wearing her wedding ring at Nick's sentencing a couple of weeks ago?

Nick didn't go to jail because the kid got hurt - he went to jail because he drunkenly raced and crashed his car. The kid's injuries is what made it impossible for Nick to get out of it with a "boys will be boys" slap on the wrist. The fact that Nick bragged about getting pulled over - repeatedly - while doing 100+ mph probably didn't really help his case, either.

No, Brooke looks like a douchebag in this case, too ... she's the one that posted on her myspace that the kid with the crushed skull was 'never home and always at our house' as if that proved that his mother wasn't a good parent or something comparable. How about this: most kids would hang around at their rich friend's house, especially if that kid's parents bought him beer and pretty much let him do what he wanted. It has nothing to do with how bad of a parent the other kid's mother was ... it's how bad of parents the Bollea parents are.

I'm not defending Brooke but at least her and Linda seem to care about John Graziano. I totally disagree with Linda saying she cared more about him than his own mother, but she does seem to feel something for the poor guy. He may actually have been distanced from his family and closer than to the Hogans, we don't know. But it could be a valid point.

Compare this to Hulk and Nick who just coldly dismiss the guy and say he deserved what he got. That's borderline sociopathic.

As far as being closer to the Hogans...

Hulk himself said he doesn't know what kind of a person John was in one of those ridiculous calls. Before concluding that he must have been a bad person for God to do this to him.