TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Random Thoughts

You guys are creepy.

Yes, heterosexual males enjoying tight-fitting clothing on very attractive females is totally out of the ordinary.

Whoa, I never had any idea Maryse did nudes. Exslade, you are my new hero.

Every time a Diva search happens, just google their names. Chances are that at least half of them have posed nude.

Maryse is the epitome of a cookie cutter blonde (and she has a really bad boob job), Mickie James is much hotter and a pretty good wrestler too.

Don't be so harsh on Maryse, she's still hot, there's no doubt. I've noticed that breast implants are actually better when they're constrained by clothing anyway. Once you take away the bra and the tight clothing support, one heads east and the other heads west.

But you're right about Mickie... she's hot enough to make me munch rug again.

They head east and west unless they have them under the muscle. They look much better that way, but you could still get some splitting action. Your mileage may vary.

Lineup for the Mr. Perfect DVD

Lineup for the Mr. Perfect DVD, courtesy of Silver Vision

Curt Hennig, better known as Mr. Perfect, competed for the American Wrestling Association, World Wrestling Entertainment and World Championship Wrestling. Born the son of legendary Larry “The Axe” Hennig, it was perhaps inevitable that Curt would want to follow in his father’s footsteps. But Mr. Perfect lived up to his moniker becoming one of the best in-ring technicians of his generation. A former AWA World Heavyweight Champion, he was also the longest-reigning Intercontinental Champion of the 1990s. Loved by fans and friends alike, Mr. Perfect entertained in and out of the ring, earning him the honour of induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. This two-disc set relives his life and career, from his early start as a second-generation star through AWA, WWE, and WCW. Some of his greatest matches and vignettes are included. Who was this man? Here’s a hint… he was absolutely “perfect”.

Disc 1

Perfection

Twin City Origins

Building a Path

AWA

Mr. Perfect

Living up to His Name

Intercontinental Champion

The Prankster

Commentator

WCW

Return to the WWE

A Sudden Tragedy

Hall of Fame

The Perfect Legacy Lives On

Curt Hennig vs. Eddie Gilbert

Madison Square Garden (21/11/82)

Curt Hennig & Scott Hall vs. Steve Regal & Jimmy Garvin

AWA Championship Wrestling (26/11/85)

Mr. Perfect Hall of Fame Induction

WWE Hall of Fame (31/03/07)

“Rap is Crap” Music Video

Vignettes

Billiards October 1, 1988

Golf – Perfect Putt October 1, 1988

Darts October 8, 1988

Bowling October 8, 1988

Chess October 15, 1988

Basketball October 15, 1988

Ping Pong October 28, 1989

Diving November 4, 1989

Golf – Perfect Drive November 4, 1989

Horseshoes November 24, 1989

Baseball with Wade Boggs December 26, 1992

Football – Perfect Passer with Steve Jordan February 13, 1993

Basketball with Felton Spencer February 27, 1993

Hockey with Mike Modano March 13, 1993

Stories

Curt Loved Karaoke

Lifestyles of Mr. Perfect

Disc 2

60-Minute Time Limit AWA World Heavyweight Championship Match

Curt Hennig vs. Nick Bockwinkel

AWA Championship Wrestling (15/11/86)

Curt Hennig vs. Terry Taylor

Commentary By: Michael Cole & Mick Foley

WrestleFest (31/07/88)

Mr. Perfect vs. Bret Hart

Madison Square Garden (24/04/89)

WWE Championship Match

Mr. Perfect vs. Hulk Hogan

Madison Square Garden (15/01/90)

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match with Special Referee Roddy Piper

Mr. Perfect vs. The Texas Tornado

Madison Square Garden (24/11/90)

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect

SummerSlam (26/08/91)

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

Mr. Perfect vs. Shawn Michaels

SummerSlam (30/08/93)

Curt Hennig vs. Bret Hart

Uncensored (15/03/98)

I was looking up some Katie Lea info on the Old Farmer's Wikipedia and noticed she used to be known as Nikita. Would this have been "Illegitimate McMahon Daughter" Nikita?

So I heard Dibiase's new theme and Jesus Christ does it suck ass! It sounds so generic and bad it's not even funny. I really hope they fix it and make something similar to his dad's. He really should have something that sounds similar.

So I heard Dibiase's new theme and Jesus Christ does it suck ass! It sounds so generic and bad it's not even funny. I really hope they fix it and make something similar to his dad's. He really should have something that sounds similar.

It's quite obviously a Pink Floyd "Money" rip-off, and while I didn't necessarily hate it for Dibiase as a singles wrestler, it's horrid for the team and potential faction. It reminds me too much of Conway's music.

Regarding Santino as Ali G - Christian Has him beat here -

wildcathalloween2007.jpg

I thought it sucked, too, at first, and no they don't. The last thing I'd want is for them to leech off Ted Sr.

They already changed it going from Night of Champions to Raw. The first version needed the cash registers in the beginning and the second shortened up the intro and added the riff. I think I prefer the second since I'm not fond of a lot of blatant TNA or Jimmy Hart style ripoffs. In situations like that I wish they could get the original, but it would've cost a mint.

Supposing Punk keeps the belt until SummerSlam, who should he defend it against for RAW's main event at the PPV?

Supposing Punk keeps the belt until SummerSlam, who should he defend it against for RAW's main event at the PPV?

My guess is a heel Batista.

My guess is a heel Batista.

I'd go with face Cena. Batista heels soon after leading to the extended Cena/Batista program that leads to WM25.

Yeah, I think IF they can hold it off, Cena Vs. Batista will be for the World Heavyweight Title at Wrestlemania 25. Only question is whose winning the 2009 Royal Rumble?

Doubt it would happen, but I'd love to see Shawn Michaels be the guy to win the belt from CM Punk. I really wanted him to win the WWE title last year, I guess a world title in 2008 would be an ok replacement. Plus that would be a good match.

Face HBK vs Heel Batista for the title would be a fine feud too.

IIRC Shawn doesn't want to be world champion again. I think he even stated it in his book that his body is too battered to handle the workload although I'm sure Punk / Michaels will square off in a couple of months. The match should be on PPV, but I think they'll give it away on RAW.

I thought it sucked, too, at first, and no they don't. The last thing I'd want is for them to leech off Ted Sr.

Well it doesn't exactly need to be similar to Ted Sr., but I think he should have something that should be easy for the fans to reconize, like hid dad's music is. To me at least, Ted Jr's current music just sounds so generic it won't be reconizeable until he steps out from the back. Hell you can do even do like a Kennedy or Carlito theme rip off and have Ted Jr. say "Priceless" in the beginning so the fans at least know whose coming out.

I can understand not liking the theme but I don't see how it can be called "generic". Paul Burchil's theme is generic. Cody Rhodes' previous theme was generic. Ted DiBiase's theme is a clearly recognizable riff of a Pink Floyd song and time was taken to give it lyrics. If you heard it blaring over an arena's sound system, you wouldn't be saying, "Who's theme is this again?" as it's pretty distinct. That doesn't mean it's a GOOD theme or that people have to like it, but by definition it's clearly not generic.

Why the hell is Colt Cabana still in development?

This isn't related to the guy they called up to ECW, since I haven't seen that yet. I've been wondering this for weeks now. He's been in development over a year now so whatever they're teaching him or un-teaching him must be done by now. And surely it can't be that hard to find something for a guy like him to do on a show like ECW that's shorter on numbers. Why is he not on my TV yet?

It doesn't even have to be him debuting as Punk's friend like most fantasy booking would dictate. Bring him up as Carlito's cousin. Bring him in as random babyface nice guy. Anything.

I can understand not liking the theme but I don't see how it can be called "generic". Paul Burchil's theme is generic. Cody Rhodes' previous theme was generic. Ted DiBiase's theme is a clearly recognizable riff of a Pink Floyd song and time was taken to give it lyrics. If you heard it blaring over an arena's sound system, you wouldn't be saying, "Who's theme is this again?" as it's pretty distinct. That doesn't mean it's a GOOD theme or that people have to like it, but by definition it's clearly not generic.

It just sounded like a generic theme with the word "Priceless" inserted in it. Then again it was also my first time hearing the song and for some reason I could barely really hear it, but it pretty much sounded very generic.