TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Random Thoughts

I'm wondering with this WWE Autism campaign.... anyone else think they are sick enough to have Eugene come out at SNME ?

I hope not...

but...

Eugene didn't have Autism, he was just slow. There is a difference.

I just stumbled upon this website which shows how much money Vince McMahon has donated to political candidates (mostly Republicans).

http://www.newsmeat.com/celebrity_politica...nce_McMahon.php

If thats not random, I don't know what is...

Wait, Vince McMahon paying off a congressional member in the district of his company and home(dc-4, CT) and who is a major member on the government committee investigating steroids in sports and somehow, this has let to him not yet needing to appear in front of congress?! Get the fuck out! Who knew paying off people can keep the dogs at bay.

BTW: CT Republicans are much different than the current neo-cons in power. CT Reps, think President Ike. Neo-Cons in the White House, think President Bush(43).

I'm wondering with this WWE Autism campaign.... anyone else think they are sick enough to have Eugene come out at SNME ?

I hope not...

but...

Oh I know that fully. Do you expect WWE writers to make that distinction though?

Maybe I just have really low expectations lately.

I hope not...

but...

Oh I know that fully. Do you expect WWE writers to make that distinction though?

The sad thing is, you are correct about the writers. WWE writers would go out of their way to make sure they do something like that.

Could HBK pull off being bald? He's rapidly heading in that direction and I wonder if he'd retire rather than drastically change his look. A heel cutting HBK's hair would be huge heat.

I'm pretty sure he has already had plugs ala Triple H

Michael Hayes has no problem with clinging to the past, so why should Shawn?

Then again, when fans, WWE and Shawn himself still refer to his character as the Heartbreak Kid, it just seems sad and outdated

If anything, his gimmick resembles the old man in the club

I hope not...

but...

The sad thing is, you are correct about the writers. WWE writers would go out of their way to make sure they do something like that.

I don't think that they'd do that with this event. It could very easily come off as mocking those with autism and the WWE uses these sorts of events to put on a good face for the public and garner some good PR.