TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

ULTIMATE FIGHT INSIDE~!

Real men pick up waffles WITH THEIR DAMN HANDS.

That's an Eggo at that point, which is a bad example to put up against the home made spongey goodness of a pancake.

EVEN an eggo is better than fucking pancakes.

Pancakes suck.

You need to find some halfway decent pancakes, Eggo? EGGO?

Eggo is a step above cardboard.

I know.

But that's STILL better than pancakes.

You're missing my point.

No, I get it, it's just that your point sucks.

I mean I can handle people liking Waffles over Pancakes, but when you are tossing shit out like Eggos being better than them, that's just being dumb.

I prefer waffles over pancakes and I even like Eggos (one of those nostalgia foods I guess) but even I think saying that Eggos are better than good pancakes is blasphemous enough to be banished from The Food Folder for eternity.

All I'm saying is, waffles put up way more of a fight when you're going fork-edge on them.

Maybe shitty frozen waffles do. Real waffles certainly don't.

Nigga, I made waffles. They're stingier than pancakes.

I don't know what to tell you. Are you using a plastic fork to cut them or something?

I think I must need to eat some more waffles or something... maybe I'm way off here.

Guest Vitamin X

No, you're right. Pancakes are like heaven in regards to forking them.

`Course, Jorge and I are also privy to two of the best fucking 24 hour pancake places in one city, so hey we might be a bit biased on that front.

`Course, Jorge and I are also privy to two of the best fucking 24 hour pancake places in one city, so hey we might be a bit biased on that front.

The Denny's by the Rose Garden, across from the Burgerville and Shari's in BeaverTron.

...right?

Dude...

You

Are

A

King.

Shari's BITCH!~

I remember going there as a kid and shit. That Denny's across from the Rose Garden? Never been.

Guest Vitamin X

The Denny's by the Rose Garden, across from the Burgerville and Shari's in BeaverTron.

...right?

Fucker, I'm talking about the Hotcake House and the Roxy. I've never been to Shari's.

Pancakes. Easily. The only reason I'd even consider waffles is because of Doug Funny's best alter-ego.... the Wafflestomper!

I think a plain Waffle is better then a plain Pancake, but from my experience, pancakes have more potential upgrade options. I love IHOPs harvest grain & nut pancakes. Pumpkin pancakes, stuffed pankcakes, corn-cakes.

In the end, a waffle is a waffle, but a pancake is open for a whole new world of potential.

Guest Vitamin X

Blueberry pancakes fucking ROCK blueberry waffles, too. Waffles are just too starchy or something. I had strawberry pancakes the other night too. Fuck a waffle.