TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luke-o

Impact Spoilahz for This Thursday

Was that fucking neccesary? I just said, I don't want to get in a argument about Joe and wanted to talk about something we all agree was a positive which was the Roode/Storm vs LAX angle.

Not all of us think it's a positive.

LuckyLopez said exactly why my post was "fucking necessary." It's really tiresome watching every thread in this folder devolve into TheTruthiness Knows Best. Look, we know you think TNA sucks. That's fine, that's your opinion, and message boards exist for the espousal of opinions. But it's the same shit over and over, and it's every thread.

I don't really mind Roode and Storm as a team as long as they don't just put the tag belts on them ahead of other, more deserving teams like the MCMG. I assume they get a rematch at the next PPV and job out to LAX, and that's that.

I don't really mind Roode and Storm as a team as long as they don't just put the tag belts on them ahead of other, more deserving teams like the MCMG. I assume they get a rematch at the next PPV and job out to LAX, and that's that.

I agree. As a filler tag team I'm fine with the pairing, and would be fine with them winning the titles if they're kept together awhile. In the meantime though, use them to put over LAX, maybe feud them with Motor City Machine Guns after the X-Cup is over.

TNA Impact on 6/12 did a 0.93 rating and 1.3 million viewers. Going against the NBA playoffs, that has to be considered a good showing. The show did a 0.59 in Males 18-34 (not so good) and an 0.87 in Males 35-49.

Show opened at 0.97 for Samoa Joe vs. Kaz. Joe-Booker verbal confrontation, Kurt Angle promo and Daivari promo lost 140,000 viewers. Some people will get a real kick out of this. Motor City Machine Guns vs. Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino gained 126,000 viewers for a quarter based on workrate. There were two minutes of Joe and Nash arguing at the end and that is the company’s hottest angle, but that’s not going to up an entire quarter by itself. LAX vs. James Storm & Robert Roode lost 153,000 viewers up until the original screw-job. The return with LAX then winning, post-match angle and Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky gained 83,000 viewers. Alex Koslov vs. Curry Man gained 28,000 viewers. Sonjay Dutt vs. Consequences Creed lost 97,000 viewers. Kurt Angle vs. A.J. Styles was a rare TNA main event that was the highest rated segment of the show, doing a 1.06 rating and gained 278,000 viewers, one of TNA’s best growth segments of the year.

Credit: The WON.