Subs:

Ronald Koeman

Chris Waddle

Shay Given

Joe Cole

Rudi Voller

Manager:

Arsene Wenger

Neville Southall is amazing, he was the prelude to the modern day shot stopper!

I honestly think he was a class keeper for his time period, and how can forget the 95 Wembley Final and those saves he made. He wasn't very tall, he was fat as fuck, but he could stop the ball going in the net and that's what he was paid for.

Okay, stadium, I'm going to take The Emirates Stadium. No real reason, it's big and new and stuff.

GK: Peter Schmeichel

LB: Stuart Pearce

CB: Tony Adams

CB: Marcel Desailly

RB: Daniel Alves

LM: Ryan Giggs

CM: Glenn Hoddle

CM: Bryan Robson ©

RM: Luis Figo

ST: Eric Cantona

ST: Ian Rush

~~SUBS~~

GK: David James

DF: Alessandro Nesta

MF: Paul Gasgoine

MF: Michael Essien

ST: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

MANAGER: Sven Goran Eriksson

HOME STADIUM: The Emirates Stadium

Not bad, I don't think. Maybe not the biggest collection of talent, but a well-rounded team.

Figo and Giggs provide plenty of width and good service for Rush up front, plus a decent scoring threat themselves. Not many wingbacks would fancy those two running at them on either side. Cantona and Hoddle and both free to roam and create, with Cantona dropping deeper rather than playing as an out and out striker. Both should create plenty of chances and chip in (quite literally) with a few goals. Robson is more of the 'holding' midfielder, meaning the 4 in midfield could stretch into a diamond when attacking. At the back, you wouldn't piss around with Adams and Marcel. Strong in the air, strong in the tackle, good threat from corners. Alves would likely get forward from right back, which would mean Pearce tucking in from the left and going to 3 at the back if he gets caught out of position. And Schmeichel in goal, what more can you say?

Nesta would make an able replacement for either Adams or Desailly at the back. Gazza to provide even more dribbling at defenders and creativity when needed. Essien is probably the best asset to the team because he can fill in at right back if needed, play centre midfield, or the formation can be changed completely with Essien in the 'Makelele' role as an official holding midfielder with either three at the back or one up top, depending on the situation. If we were really in need of a late goal though, the super-sub is of course Ole.

And all the while, Sven will be "uh... yes, very pleased".

I'm gonna go ahead and say yes, it is.

Azteca is where the Mexican national team play, and the ground that hosted two World Cup final matches.

This leads me to believe that's why he's selected it, along with it's 105,000 capacity.

Yeah was a good run and some interesting choices. I hoped people learned about some new (old) players from this draft, thanks for the time and effort from everyone involved and THE FRANCHISE for getting it started. Goodluck to everyones team for the new season.

We could always run another one in the near/distant future, I'd be happy to run it.

But we'll see, this one was good, we'll see if there's another wrestler draft first.

I don't want to run another where it seems really lame.

This one was great.