TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Kamala

Wrestling related dreams

I've had way too many dreams involving wrestling over the years (for incquiring minds, none of them were wet dreams) and in this thread, I'll share some of the most notable ones.

My favorite one was one I had about five or six years ago. In the dream, I was attending an indy show at the armory up the street where the local indy fed ran monthly at the time.For some reason, the crowd was incredibly small, even by local indy standards and I was sitting by myself for some reason. Besides myself, there were only about a dozen fans there. Anyways, I was sitting in the front row watching the main event which was The Road Warriors (this was shortly before Hawk's death) against a pair of faceless, scrawny jobbers. The match only lasted about ninety seconds with The Road Warriors getting the decisive win. Incensed at the disappointing main event and performance by the tag team legends- I began to loudly heckle The Road Warriors as they made their way to the back. This raised the ire of the tag team legends- who began lumbering after me. They managed to chase me out of the building into the parking lot. Just as it seemed like I was going to get hit with a Doomsday Device to the concrete- Hulk Hogan pulled in the parking lot in a red and yellow convertible and demanded that "I jump in the Hulkmobile brother!". I hopped into the Hulkmobile and we raced out of the parking lot. The dream ended just as the Road Warrior started giving chase on matching red and black motorcycles.

This may be the geekiest thread I've started in my history at TSM. Anybody else got any wrestling related dreams (or nightmares) that they want to share?

I had one where I was playing Prince Albert (A-Train) in basketball. At first he was beating me, but then I started hitting every jumper I took, and he couldn't stop going to the rim.

I'm trying to remember others, cause I'm sure I've had a few more, so I'll get back to this thread.

Good thing Hogan was around in your dream!

The only two I remember, I don't remember well.

One was a Trish Stratus and Stacy Keibler lesbian make out session.

The other I was managing X-pac, but he was a weird hybrid of his 1-2-3 Kid gimmick and X-pac (He had the 123 Kid tights and stuff, but was rocking a full on beard and the bandana he wore later) he was wrestling Jimmy Yang (back in the Jung Dragons days so he had those kick ass lambchops) and I was doing my best Bobby the Brain Heenan imitation selling every little thing that Pac took like it was happening to me. At some point a 1-2-3 chant started up with pockets of people chanting SUCKS in the pause, and I flipped out.

Then I turned on X-pac by hitting him in the back of the head with the ring bell when he was climbing to the top for some daredevil move.

The crowd popped.

I remember having a dream about Owen Hart on the anniversary of his death, which was weird because I would have forgotten the date otherwise.

I haven't had many recently but had several as a child

Ones of the top of my head.

One had me and some nameless partner in the ring with Demolition and they beat us to a pulp. I remember that I was suprised it didn't hurt that much and that wrestling was not as painful as I thought it would be.

Another one had me alone in an abandoned house with the image of Akeem chasing me around and laughing maniacally. He would disappear and reappear as I went from room to room. I believe I had the dream several years later with Viscera in the role of Akeem.

I actually had one where I was back in the mid/late 80s at the house of one of my father's friends from work and we were watching a British Bulldogs/Dream Team match. This was odd as my father disdains wrestling and we were only at that house a few times when I was a child.

The last one I have a memory of was Stephanie McMahon stripping in the ring to kick off a RAW and Vince and HHH freaking out and covering her up with their jackets ala Debra at Rock Bottom 98 (This was around 01/02)

Not mine, but a buddy of mine had this last summer:

Wrestling was at Montebello Park, which buddy could see from his work when he went outside for a smoke. During his final smoke break, John Cena was challenging the audience. Buddy's co-worker says "Go fight Cena!". Buddy says "Um....ok!" And he does. And he wins. But still goes back to telemarketing the next day, despite wearing the belt around. Orton and HHH and HBK all shake his hand when he gets to work and congratulate him. He hits the door to the elevator, and Flair's already on it, in full robe and pomp. Buddy says "Hey, Mr. Flair! I've always been a big fan, this is a great honour to finally meet you!" Flair replies with "You, some nobody with the belt? This is a disgrace." That's all.

About five years ago I dreamed that Big Show was singing in a musical at the grocery store close to my old house.

Last week I dreamed that I was hanging out with Cryme Tyme until they accused me of being racist.

Last night I dreamed that CM Punk came over to my house and I spent the whole dream just marking out.

I'll share two more, both related to mid '90s WWF.

A long time ago, I had a really brief dream where my dad and Vader got into a fistfight at some bar. Surprisingly, my dad held his own and gave Vader a bloody nose. The dream ended shortly after Vader tackled my dad through the bar counter.

The other one I had a couple years back where I went to a WWF house show in a giant barn. No joke, it was a 3,000 seat barn with hay stacks behind the bleachers. Unfortunately, I don't remember any animals running amok in the dream. Anyways, the oddest part was even though I had this dream two or three years ago, the roster was from '96. The only matches I remember specifically were Jake Roberts Vs Owen Hart and Savio Vega Vs Sid for the WWF World title was the main event. Another weird aspect, the main event was a really good, borderline **** match with both men juicing and a Dusty finish.

A few months ago, I had a dream with Hogan having a meeting with the rest of the NWO during 1997 about getting revenge on WCW one-upping them the previous week. After the meeting was over, all the NWO members walked out of the room and I saw Ric Flair on my TV in an NWO t-shirt yelling "Woooo!" on his way out. Surprisingly, there was no mention about the other Four Horsemen or why Flair turned on them.

A couple that I remember:

Around the time I was twelve years old, I had a dream I was wrestling in a WWF show, but it was at a small local armory with a really low ceiling. I was teaming with Hulk Hogan and the LOD in an eight man tag match against the Natural Disasters, and a couple other guys. I believe I won the match for my team after a flying elbow drop from the top rope.

Another one was _really_ weird....I remember "Nature Boy" Ric Flair in this big white room, dressed in full attire including his ring robe, kicking over stacks of National Geographic magazines and screaming about kicking the Pharaoh of Egypt's ass! Yeah, I have no idea what that was supposed to be about, and no, I didn't do drugs the night before.

I remember one I had a few days before Wrestlemania VIII. It was a dream that I was watching Superstars and the announced an Ultimate Warrior/Smash match for the PPV for some odd reason.

Well, I was a bit freaked out when Warrior came back out of nowhere at the show right after I had dreamed he would be there.

I had a dream last week where I interviewed The Clique about their careers. They all looked like they did back in 1996, except for Kevin Nash, who looked like he did back in 2002. They were all wearing nWo shirts, and I believe Scott Hall was in his wrestling attire, which is weird because the interview took place at a high school for some reason. I had a tape recorder and recorded everything that they said.

I know that I've had alot more, but that's the most recent one that I remember.

Oh! I just remembered! I once slept for 18 hours back in 2003 for some reason, and in that time I had TWO wrestling related dreams: one was Jushin "Thunder" Lyger starring in a Godzilla-like Japanese movie with its own theme song, and the other was Booker T cutting a promo with Shane McMahon which then transformed into a SIX HOUR dance remix of his theme song with Booker yelling "SUCKAAAAAAAA!" at random intervals. The music video was just weird colors swirling around a black screen forming shapes. There were lasers too. To this day I have no idea what the point of that dream was.

Edited by Ed Wood Caulfield

Two wrestling dreams I've had that I remember...one in the past, one more recent:

1)Sunny was actually wrestling, had won the Women's Championship, and challenged Diesel for the WWF Championship. She won with a hair pull. ...and for some reason she was as tall as Giant Gonzales was.

2)WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick were set to defend against Deuce and Domino. Cut to the back, and D&D are pummelled and bloody. General Manager Teddy Long informs that there is a replacement...and all of the sudden...Demolition come out. Back and forth match...ending comes when, while the referee is distracted, CHYNA comes out dressed in Demolition style attire and paint. Demolition wins the titles, and they announce Chyna as Demolition...I think it was Slice.

My dream took place a few years ago...I'm walking downtown with a couple of friends and we go into one of our usual hangouts. This bar has a front section where everyone sits and watches sports, a back section with pool tables and your gratuitous Golden Tee/Silver Strike games, and the patio.

First...we are ID'd at the front door...it's not the usual bouncers/doormen. In fact, on the left is the One Man Gang/Akeem, and on the other side is "Crusher" Jerry Blackwell. We walk in...in the front everyone stops to look at us. We see John Cena, Nigel McGuinness, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, etc...many of the current wrestlers. Doing bartending and waitress duties are Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly, Maria, Angelina Love, and other wrestling women. The owner walks out...and it's Paul Heyman. He calls us by name and says if we need anything let him know.

Off in the back is a table set up for poker and pool action going on. In the back are some of the oldschool wrestlers from the past, even some deceased ones. Bruiser Brody, Owen Hart, "Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer, Andre the Giant, and "Dr. Death" Steve Williams among those hanging out.

Suddenly, some guys I used to fight with in high school show up and start looking for a fight. They walk towards me but before they can get too close come the rest of the bouncer crew...The Road Warriors and the Fabulous Freebirds. They beat up the troublemakers and throw them out, all but one. Heyman is talking on his huge cell phone he had back in the day, interrupts his convo long enough to clock him in the head with the phone, then finishes his talk without skipping a beat.

Not too long ago, I'm giving an interview in the WWF, with the late 80s stage. I get jumped by Rick Rude and his manager Jimmy Hart (not Heenan) and Hulk Hogan makes the save. That was it. Short and random.

This morning I woke up from a dream where I was watching RAW. The only thing I can remember is that Christian Cage had returned. I think that at least one other worker had returned to the WWE from TNA as well, but I can't remember who it was.

One time I dreamed I was going to a RAW event with my friends and we saw RVD smoking a joint outside the arena and we went up to him and asked him if he would smoke a joint with us and he did.

One time I dreamed I was going to a RAW event with my friends and we saw RVD smoking a joint outside the arena and we went up to him and asked him if he would smoke a joint with us and he did.

Are you sure that was a dream?

When I was a kid, I used to have this dream the Ultimate Warrior would chase me through Cobo Arena. When he finally caught me, he gorilla pressed me through the roof and I fell into the middle of a Rockers/Nasty Boys match.

I've had dreams about wrestling training and getting seriously injured taking bumps off clotheslines and german suplexes. Probably because I'm scared as hell to get German Suplexed.

Night before last I dreamed I was watching an episode of Law & Order that had a pair of crooked police officers named Kobashi and Kawada.

I frequently dream that I'm a rookie pro wrestler who has barely had any training and I'm expected to wrestle in front of a crowd. I always go in not having any clue what I'm doing and worried about getting seriously hurt. It's similar to the other dream I keep having where I'm in community theater again and it's opening night and we haven't rehearsed once.

I had a dream where I told Brian Knobs that wrestling was fake and then he punched me in the face.

I had a dream where I told Brian Knobs that wrestling was fake and then he punched me in the face.

You should have told him that Hogan Knows Best is fake too.

Had a dream last night. It started with a recap of Past events in the WWE. Apparently Vince McMahon and Undertaker were feuding, tho all they really showed was UT scaring Vince by turning out the lights and playing his music. Anyways Raw starts off with a shot of the arena, all the wrestlers are in the ring and JR says that we're going to a press conference that Vince is having about some new venture. He walks up to the podium with Steve Austin, who was wearing the Austin 3:16 shirt with the orange and black lettering, those jean shorts, boots and the Shockmasters helmet. And Triple H, who was wearing that weird jean jacket over the leather jacket that he wore and a Indian Headdress. Then the lights go out at the press conference and the arena, Vince Freaks out, all the wrestlers clear out of the ring and go stand on the aisles of the seats (including Ultimo Dragon, who had tons of belts). Everybody is looking around and then they spot this big TV screen in the corner of the arena, with Taker's titantron playing. There's a figure in a black hat and trench coat. He walks behind the screen, takes off his hat, and starts making his way to the ring. But it's not Taker, it's Hulk Hogan!

Had a dream last night. It started with a recap of Past events in the WWE. Apparently Vince McMahon and Undertaker were feuding, tho all they really showed was UT scaring Vince by turning out the lights and playing his music. Anyways Raw starts off with a shot of the arena, all the wrestlers are in the ring and JR says that we're going to a press conference that Vince is having about some new venture. He walks up to the podium with Steve Austin, who was wearing the Austin 3:16 shirt with the orange and black lettering, those jean shorts, boots and the Shockmasters helmet. And Triple H, who was wearing that weird jean jacket over the leather jacket that he wore and a Indian Headdress. Then the lights go out at the press conference and the arena, Vince Freaks out, all the wrestlers clear out of the ring and go stand on the aisles of the seats (including Ultimo Dragon, who had tons of belts). Everybody is looking around and then they spot this big TV screen in the corner of the arena, with Taker's titantron playing. There's a figure in a black hat and trench coat. He walks behind the screen, takes off his hat, and starts making his way to the ring. But it's not Taker, it's Hulk Hogan!

You win the thread.