TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Desensitized

The All-New "What are you listening to right now?"

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Fuckin' Frippertronics.

This guy was so far ahead of his time that the rest of the entire universe of music may catch up with him, little by little, within the next few decades.

Doesn't exist.

I'm listening to "St. Exquisite's Confessions" by Of Montreal, from the new album Skeletal Lamping. Groovy tune!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

610x.jpg

This is a great album BTW.

Kardinall Offishal feat. Clipse- Set It Off

This is the type of song where you could set anything to and that thing would look badass. I wish Bacardi would stick to the mixtape scene instead of releasing Top 40 bullshit with Akon.

This is the type of song where you could set anything to and that thing would look badass. I wish Bacardi would stick to the mixtape scene instead of releasing Top 40 bullshit with Akon.

I'm happy the guy is getting the recognition he's deserved, he's getting that paper. Easily the greatest Canadian rapper of all time. My cousin (Tara Chase) did songs with him, listen to their song "King of the Hill"

Anyway I'm listening to "Honey Dip" - Jim Jones

Meh, the live disc might be (I'm not familiar with it) but outside of 'Grantchester Meadows' and 'The Narrow Way' the studio portion really isn't that good. I'm a bit iffy on Floyd's 1960's output as a whole all truths be told, although I'm pretty sure it's not a stylistic problem in this case since I love 'Atom Heart Mother' and 'Echoes'.

Meh, the live disc might be (I'm not familiar with it) but outside of 'Grantchester Meadows' and 'The Narrow Way' the studio portion really isn't that good. I'm a bit iffy on Floyd's 1960's output as a whole all truths be told, although I'm pretty sure it's not a stylistic problem in this case since I love 'Atom Heart Mother' and 'Echoes'.

Well, while writing a paper about Bethlem Myopathy, it seemed to fit pretty well. And I only listened to it once, so upon further listening who the hell knows?

2c93225b9da0066ee996e010.L.jpg

I have no idea how I've never heard this CD in it's entirety before, but ye Gods, it's fantastic.

This one of the few essential Floyd albums that I don't have. I've heard mixed reviews about it, and frankly, it's not that easy to find. Maybe I'll have to search it out now.

Damn, Layne had a great voice.