TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jackmcmanus21

UFC 88: Breakthrough - Liddell vs. Evans

I made a comment about that looking like a bad night for Chuck in Vegas. I also said that Chuck looked like a gummy bear when the showed a shot of his swollen face with his mouth feebly trying to move. High-larious.

Some people are looking at the Chuck photo and saying that the reason his shorts are so....um....inhaled into his ass is that it was his body shutting down temporarily, this relates I'd think in some way to the (totally untrue) rumors that he shit himself.

Man, when did people start hating on Chuck so much?

Weren't you the same n00b who claimed Rashad had no chance because of his fight with Bisping?

Now will you start to realize each fight is different? And you can't judge a fighter based on one fight?

n00b? Really?

If you can't judge a fighter based on his past fights, what can you judge him on? I wasn't the only one who thought Chuck was going to win and I wasn't the only one surprised by Rashad's KO power.

I'll give him this. For once, he actually did impress me with his boxing skills.

n00b? Really?

If you can't judge a fighter based on his past fights, what can you judge him on? I wasn't the only one who thought Chuck was going to win and I wasn't the only one surprised by Rashad's KO power.

I'll give him this. For once, he actually did impress me with his boxing skills.

Well considering you, like Joe Rogan failed to see Rashad was outboxing Bisping quite a bit in their fight. I really think you were problay watching the fight drunk or high, or you listen too much to commentary instead of basing opinions on your own. Rashad was landing quite a bit in the stand department, it's just Bisping threw variation of strikes with kicks and knees, while Rashad was just hand boxing Bisping. Everytime Rashad would land, Rogan wouldn't even comment on it. Which is why I'm confused why people are so hell bent on saying "OMGZ BISPING KILLED RASHAD IN THE STAND UP! LOLZ".

But back to the original point, Rashad has always displayed good boxing technique in his past fights. He was outboxing Tito for 2 rounds, and even before that his boxing has always looked good and crisp. Rashad didn't look his best against Bisping that night, but every fighter has an off night... You can't judge a fighter on one bad performance.

The n00b comment wasn't anything serious, just a playful jab.

Also, he impressed me with his hot wife (not while all pregnant and stuff but on countdown when she was slim she was looking pretty bangin')

n00b? Really?

Well considering you, like Joe Rogan failed to see Rashad was outboxing Bisping quite a bit in their fight. I really think you were problay watching the fight drunk or high, or you listen too much to commentary instead of basing opinions on your own. Rashad was landing quite a bit in the stand department, it's just Bisping threw variation of strikes with kicks and knees, while Rashad was just hand boxing Bisping. Everytime Rashad would land, Rogan wouldn't even comment on it. Which is why I'm confused why people are so hell bent on saying "OMGZ BISPING KILLED RASHAD IN THE STAND UP! LOLZ".

But back to the original point, Rashad has always displayed good boxing technique in his past fights. He was outboxing Tito for 2 rounds, and even before that his boxing has always looked good and crisp. Rashad didn't look his best against Bisping that night, but every fighter has an off night... You can't judge a fighter on one bad performance.

The n00b comment wasn't anything serious, just a playful jab.

"Jab"

ZING!~

The best part about having a PVR is it's memory. Case in point, my PVR for 88 is always stuck on Chuck gettin' fucked.

Same here. That show is never getting deleted, and I make sure to watch the KO whenever I have time.

And the last two Chuck pictures are great.

Oh, about the nipple tweaking...Rashad said in an interview that he did that because GSP told him it's a symbol for good luck. I have a baaaaad feeling that all the Jackson guys are going to start tweaking their nipples like that.

Unless one of them tweaks their nipples and loses. Oh, so it will probably only last until the main event of the superbowl show...

Nate didn't tweak and he still won. Also Rashad noted that they primarily do it as a joke.

BJ doesn't tweak his nipples likely because he's too high on ice all the time. Or at least that's what Dog tells me.