TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Elements of Style

Fuck You Bennigan's You're Dead

Or the fact that there are about 3,000 more Wendy's than there are Carl's Jr/Hardees. It's not really about quality KOAB.

But let's not get facts in the way of ribaldry.

It must have something to do with that ad campaign centered around the bitchy disembodied voice. People are making a connection between consuming Frosties and savagely facefucking some annoying girl.

Whoa dude, I don't need to know what gets you off.

Uno Chicago Grill will supposedly be filling for Bankruptcy sometime by the end of this month.

We have one here, the pizza is really good, but they've put too much focus on a broader menu thats probably worse than the stuff you can get elsewhere.

Uno Chicago Grill will supposedly be filling for Bankruptcy sometime by the end of this month.

We have one here, the pizza is really good, but they've put too much focus on a broader menu thats probably worse than the stuff you can get elsewhere.

I hope that doesn't affect their original restaurants. The wife and I ate at the Pizzeria Uno when we went to Chicago, and it was really as good (and filling) as advertised.

Guest WhackingCockDick

Psh. Uno is TGI Friday's with deep dish. Lou Malnati's is where it's at.

Bennigan's Update: the one in Lake Zurich is still there, so it must be one of those Rogue Bennigan's. I got lost in Crystal Lake the other day and drove through the parking lot of a closed Bennigan's. The building really went to shit in under a month, but it was Crystal Lake, so it probably had a head start.

The Benigans here in Yonkers just closed. No doubt due to Professor Chaos switching soup orders.

I ate there a few times, not too impressive, yet not too repulsing

Psh. Uno is TGI Friday's with deep dish. Lou Malnati's is where it's at.

Bennigan's Update: the one in Lake Zurich is still there, so it must be one of those Rogue Bennigan's. I got lost in Crystal Lake the other day and drove through the parking lot of a closed Bennigan's. The building really went to shit in under a month, but it was Crystal Lake, so it probably had a head start.

I co-sign the hell out of that!